You guys are faggots

• BeastTM said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2007, 07:27

You guys are faggots

Seriously you are. Listen to some teeny wayne. He's the most embarassing thing in hip-hop. Seriously, he is setting black culture back 20 years with his nursery rhymes over mediocre beats. Seriously his lyrics are almost as bad as Cam'Rons. You all think they are complex because you have the mental capacity of a 3rd grader. He is not creative, and he kisses dudes on the lips. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Get off his teeny dick and get some musical taste you stupid motherfuckers. Download some real hip-hop like "The Massacre". Fucking faggots.

LOL! Go jack off to some fag rags homos.

T-Pain

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2007, 16:46
    I agree w/ this dude, we're all faggots for liking lil' wayne.

thanks for making me see the light.

• BeastTM said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2007, 11:38
    No problem man. Stop listening to this shit if you want to call yourself hip hop fans.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2007, 17:11
    what the fuck are you talking about? "true hip hop fans"

I am the most true hip hop fan in the world...

bitch.

• afj7 said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2007, 20:11
    man fuck you , your a faggot go get on 50 cents dick, fuck get some real taste and listen to the game atleast and fuck dude 50 cents friends hate him damn, look at it, young buck ain't down with him, tony yayo slaps kids, fuck dude shows what a bunch great rap artist they are dumb fuck

my wrist like BURR
    • BeastTM said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2007, 04:33
    afj7 said:
    man fuck you , your a faggot go get on 50 cents dick, fuck get some real taste and listen to the game atleast and fuck dude 50 cents friends hate him damn, look at it, young buck ain't down with him, tony yayo slaps kids, fuck dude shows what a bunch great rap artist they are dumb fuck

That almost makes sense. The reason you like Lil' Wayne is because you have the intelligence of an average 4 year old.

• afj7 said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2007, 21:13
    actually i am very intelligent, dude i took teh SAT in 7th grade, i have an IQ of 130 you fucking faggot, your lucky i dont find out where the fuck you live you little faggot, you listen to linkin park, oh my god you must have no intelligent you dumb fuck

my wrist like BURR
    • afj7 said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2007, 21:13
    actually i am very intelligent, dude i took the SAT in 7th grade, i have an IQ of 130 you fucking faggot, your lucky i dont find out where the fuck you live you little faggot, you listen to linkin park, oh my god you must have no intelligent you dumb fuck

my wrist like BURR
    • BeastTM said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2007, 01:38
    afj7 said:
    actually i am very intelligent, dude i took the SAT in 7th grade, i have an IQ of 130 you fucking faggot, your lucky i dont find out where the fuck you live you little faggot, you listen to linkin park, oh my god you must have no intelligent you dumb fuck

You sound really smart.

Anyone can take the PSAT at any age. You just have to pay. The actual SAT you did not take. You are not smart. Swearing in every sentence doesnt make you tough. I'm not afraid of you. Linkin Park shows that I have a low intelligence level? Find an example. I have too many examples of how dumb Lil' Wayne is. I'll go into it if you want me to.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2007, 15:40
    go ahead and find them, you're not convincing anyone except of the fact that YOU are the faggot.

kthnxbi

• BeastTM said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2007, 22:21
    Merz_Revsonna said:
    go ahead and find them, you're not convincing anyone except of the fact that YOU are the faggot.

kthnxbi

I'm proving that you are morons. It really isnt that hard. Look at your musical charts. LOL. Great taste guys.

• afj7 said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2007, 16:44
    dude seriously your a faggot if you care that much what people like to listen to , i actually took the SAT ill send the fucking results you faggot, but anyways oh yeah let me see lets get some turntables, some horrible rappers, and some faggot with spikey hair, oh wait thats linkin park, man eeat a dick. and once again your a little bitch and eat a dick

my wrist like BURR
    • afj7 said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2007, 16:44
    and get the fuck off the lil wayne page,bitch

my wrist like BURR
  • this guy must hav a really busy life if hes got time 2 tell us how 'Gay' we all are!!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2007, 16:47
    lol his music taste is nothing to brag about... hahahah

• afj7 said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2007, 19:18
    thankyou, fuck that faggot , i like linkin park and 50 cent im not a fucking tool

my wrist like BURR
    • roko1 said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2007, 19:34

fag

you dumb motherfucker, he has been rappin since hes 11 yr old, like 11 years you dont think hes gonna get good? course he is ...

i never used to like lil wayne much, but his recent stuff is ill! no denying it.. listen to drought 3 and check his lyrcs fool. you dont know what you talking bout.

• roko1 said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2007, 17:48
    and tha dude who hes kissin is his step dad, fool!

• ACozz08 said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2007, 00:20
    yo, BeatsTm, you should go fuck yourself. I mean, i like all types of hip hop. Is it really gonna make anything better by criticizing the type of music someone else likes? Who gives a fuck if u like it? Seriously, who the fuck are u to tell me what to listen to.

• WHat the fuck? lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Feb 2008, 19:39

Re: You guys are faggots

BeastTM said
    Get off his teeny dick and get some musical taste you stupid motherfuckers. Download some real hip-hop like "The Massacre". Fucking faggots.

I'm sorry about your opinion. I'm not going to hate you like you did to us, but: Don't call us (or simply me) a faggot. Don't refer to 50 Cent, cuz I hate him.

Just read. Yeah, I'm a kid on the whole. I'm almost 17. But, I know what the real hip hop is (I don't affirm that Lil' Wayne is real hip hop). I really love people like C-Murder, J Dilla, Madlib, Erykah Badu, Common, Nas, 2Pac, etc. If we go back, I love N.W.A., Pete Rock, WCWC, Eric B & Rakim of course. I listen to jazz, soul and others, but hip hop is my biggest part of music.

I have sorted my fav artists to groups. I have a group called heroes and I have a group called geniuses. To me J Dilla or Madlib are real geniuses. Unfortunately I think the whole Stones Throw is underrated lil' bit.

But why a took a time. Because you need to understand that I sometimes have a taste to listen some music kind of Lil' Wayne. He got often funny lines and Mannie Fresh (or lately somebody else) often offer a good beat. It's a good relax. He has got such good interests to say.

But you need to understand there're also good fans. I got around 50 original copies in my 16 (I collect CDs around a year), includes people from 2Pac, over Lil' Wayne, Madlib's Quasimoto, Jaylib, Common, Tha Dogg Pound, Bad Azz, Pharoahe Monch, Warren G to Nas, I got also rare CDs from No Limit Records, etc.

Just be temperate next time. Thanks... One more thang: We're hip hop, we're the nation. Never hate on anybody.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2008, 14:58

Fuck this

Beast TM listens to bullshit mostly like CITY IN COLOR! That's lame fucking unimportant and unoriginal rock music. If you knew shit about rock music you wouldn't listen to it after you heard the first couple notes on the first song. As for your hate of Lil' Wayne, you're probably just pissed off and unwilling to accept that 50 Cent is fucking done and hit his peak many years ago. And his lyrics aren't any dumber than the majority of the rappers you listen to, the only difference being that he raps 90 percent about being rich and 10 percent about killing people as opposed to the traditional 50-50 balance. Fuck all rap though the only song I ever need to listen to is PARTY UP by DMX.

• hey beast tm

how the fuck can u be talkin about hip hop when ur top artists is shit like Say Anything and We are Scientists..ur an emo/indie fan..cool...so get the fuck out of this group.. its called Lil Wayne Fans..not hey come talk shit on music that u dont like...go join some indie music group or somethin

• BeastTM wtf?

I fucking hate retards like you who think they're "the best" and only a person sings pure rap...Just shut the fuck up..Your fake..
    go back to your cave and be stupid
    btw "The Massacre"?Who do you think you are?Oyaaa the true rap group
    Go and cry like an emo kid

• massacre was the worst album i ever bought im embarrassed.. gtfo with were not reall hiphop fans because we listen to weezy.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.