Give me some lesbian movies =)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 May 2008, 18:03

Give me some lesbian movies =)

Ok, what do you recomend? I really recomend Saving Face. It's amazing, and if you love asian movies this one is the right one for you ;)

• Hv u seen Imagine me & you? if u havent, go for it. No words can describe how i <3 that movie xD

Btw, i hv a list for you. some of them i already watched, and some of them i havent but i think they are gud :)

- Kissing Jessica Stein
    - But I'm a cheerleader
    - D.E.B.S (i dunno if its regarded as a lesbo movie but its cute, hilarious and very entertaining, same as But I'm a cheerleader)
    - All over me
    - Fucking Amal
    - Fingersmith
    - High Art
    - Tipping The Velvet

Also, im going to recommend you this site http://www.kissingfingertips.com/index.html
    its kinda interesting and maybe useful for you. check it out.

Hv fun!

Encircle me
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2008, 13:08
    Thanks for the site! :)

No I haven't seen Imagine me & you...

I'm trying to find High Art... soon I'm sure I'll watch it. Also, I already heard about Tipping The Velvet... I need to watch it too.

• Hello.

Well, I like a lot of lesbian movies, and I try to watch all the movies I can.

In my collection of movies I have:

Imagine me and you (I just love it)
    Lost and Delirious (I love Piper :P)
    D.E.B.S. (it's just so funny)
    Better than chocolate
    Fingersmith
    If these walls could talk 2
    Loving Annabelle
    But I'm a cheerleader
    Grey Matters
    Bound
    Fucking Amal
    High Art
    Saving face
    Kissing Jessica Stein
    So close
    Summer of love

And a lot more, I found a great page with a very long list of lesbian movies, if you like to see it, here's the link:

http://www.pseudoghetto.com/peliculaslesbicas.htm

The list is great because you have names and can looking for the movies in a very esay way. :D

• So close reminds me of Naked Weapon :D

Encircle me
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2008, 18:54
    Guys if you want another one... watch Foxfire. It doesn't have a lot of lesbian things but it have a tiny bit... it's still cool and worth watching ;) it have angelina jolie and jenny shimizu in it ;)

• You ought to check out "Aimée & Jaguar." It's a German movie that tells the true story of the relationship between the Jewish Felice and the married Lilly during World War II. It is available in English, I believe. I'm not very much interested in Lesbian movies as a genre but I thought you might appreciate my recommendation.

• yea i heard of this movie but havent had a chance to watch it. gotta add it to my must-see list :)

Encircle me
  • Thanks so much for that site!! I bookmarked it and can't wait to read her reviews. :)

xoxo

~Kristin~

<3
  • "itty bitty titty committee" and "bound" of course

• I suggest you " It's in the water " :)

I wanna start a RIOT!
    • gs20792 said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2008, 18:18
    a very nice movie is "Boys Dont Cry' - for those who want high art... It's a true story...
    Also there is a serie called 'South Of Nowhere'. Some think that its stupid, but i think that it describes correctly how a teenager acts nowdays...
    And Fingersmith is an awsome movie- but i prefer to read it from Sarah Waters...

• gs20792 said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2008, 18:22
    'Spider Lillies' is a nice Japanese- i think- movie, but a little bit strange...

• Spider Lilies is a Taiwanese movie. its pretty good and i like the soundtrack :)
    Boys dont cry is so depressing ;__;

Encircle me
  • Can't think straight Best movie

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.