• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2009, 14:18

Lack

Hails to all,

Just to let you all know that I'll soon leave the leader post here. Not that I don't have any interest in LLN anymore, but just a great lack of time to do all I said I would do.

Instead of sending a message to all members, I'm writing this here to know who really care of this group, cause I know that many members who are here don't give a fuck about.

If you really want the leader place, send me a pm, I'll ask you what you know, and then decide who is the most interested and most well informed.

I don't want someone totally uncult to be the leader.

I'll stay in the group, cause I have many undone works on LLN to finish and to post. Uatrb Vélèpr's lyrics are only one of them.

Blackkest Hails.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2009, 17:32
    It's a shame you have to leave, considering how much you contributed. Hope you find a good leader.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2009, 14:40
    So... How many have applied for the leadership ?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2009, 15:00
    Mirkwood_ said:
    So... How many have applied for the leadership ?

To say the truth, same that I was thinking. Only those who really cares about LLN. So just a few people. I'll wait 'til the end of the month, just in case...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2009, 15:21
    Ok. Im always there, if you dont find "better" leader.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2009, 16:21
    As you can all see, Mirkwood_ is your new leader. You can continue to ask me questions and documents/songs if you want.

• Thank you Snaghyrndr for the time and knowledge you invested here and a tip of the hat to Mirkwood_ for being the group leader now.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.