Who was Vordb?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2008, 05:00

Who was Vordb?

Dprry for asking this but who was Vordb? And was part of the LLN belonged to him?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2008, 20:49
    Vordb was the leader and founder of LLN. He was in Bèlkètre (with Keetreh), Black Murder (with Wlad & Vorlok), Brénoritvrezorkre, Boreb, Dvnaèbkre, Moevot, Seviss (with Vorlok), Torgeist (with Beleth'Rim, Keetreh and A Dark Soul), Uatrb Vélèpr (with Laimnambre), Vagézaryavtre (with Meyhna'ch), Vzaéurvbtre (with Wlad).
    If you have any other questions i'll be right here. 8D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2008, 14:41
    I don't know Boreb, Dvnaèbkre and Uatrb Vélèpr. Do you know where to get their music?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2008, 17:39
    Dvnaèbkre is Mogovtre.
    Uatrb Vélèpr is Projet Psyché.

Mogovtre is the name of the song, it was mislabelled and Dvnaèbkre fell into darkness. Dvnaèbkre - track01 = Mogovtre - demo = Dvnaèbkre Zuèrkl Mogovtre - total lenght 10 minutes. No rat's anus involved of course.

I really don't know where the name Projet Psyché comes from, but the project is Uatrb Vélèpr. It was confirmed by three people i spoke with back in the time. When three people not knowing each other say the same things that is not a rumor about LLN, that's because it's true. :)

I'll put the link to my myspace blog in the group description. A part of my LLN collection is uploaded there (i'm still not done, but almost) and it's available for anyone interested to download.

• offas said...
    • User
    • 18 May 2008, 00:18
    Why was Meyhna'ch actually expelled from LLN (if was)? Different sources tell different stories..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 May 2008, 02:13
    Meyhna'ch left by his own free will. There was nothing of an argument about his father molesting him. He just left, saying he was taking a break, but he never came back. Soon after his departure, the Legions disbanded.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 May 2008, 23:16
    Does anyone know what happened to him after?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2008, 08:18
    To Vordb or to Meyhna'ch? :P

• Both...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 May 2008, 22:36
    Meyhna'ch left, Willy killed Meyhna'ch but resurected him years later, going on a kind of artistic crusade... Vordb disapeared in the shadows. Someone told me he was dead, but the information came from Beleth'Rim, so he's alive for sure. XD

• After a lot of work done on the Street Metal forum, we managed to figure out that Vordb now plays (or played, circa 2007) for the Paris Philharmonic on one of the stringed instruments, We had some pretty conclusive proof that his name is Stephane Zerratine, after several statements he made in zines regarding classical music influencing Black Metal were word-for-word re-used by a member of a classical music forum many years later, someone posting under the name "Stephane Z".

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.