Fav. Butters episode

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2007, 11:38

Fav. Butters episode

What's your fav. episode Butters playing a big role?

I like "Butters very own episode", "AWESOM-O" and "You Got Fucked in the Ass" most...

• Mijl said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2007, 21:57
    I don't remember the name but I think the funniest episode with Butters is the episode with the ninjas where he gets a ninja star in his eye :D

Heavy Metal is Low
    Death Metal is Law
    Goregrind is Raw
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2007, 09:55
    Mijl said:
    I don't remember the name but I think the funniest episode with Butters is the episode with the ninjas where he gets a ninja star in his eye :D

Good Times With Weapons, i think)

• I think the funniest episode with butters is that one, where Butters thinks cartman is a ghost and cartman and butters tried to get Eric into heaven ^^

• Donaldo555 said:
    I think the funniest episode with butters is that one, where Butters thinks cartman is a ghost and cartman and butters tried to get Eric into heaven ^^

The death of eric cartman

yeah thats a good one but i also like "AWESOM-O" and the ones with professor chaos and i like "Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes" because its so funny when Butters says he "play a monster" :0)

• Onzofo said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2007, 09:54
    definitely "Cartman Sucks", when Butters is sent to the "pray the gay away" camp..

Tutto questo prima che la merda entrasse nel ventilatore...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2008, 23:24
    You got F in the A for the "OHH, it's ON now"... makes me laugh every time. Butters is the best, with his split personality

• jaume08 said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2008, 22:18
    I think that my favourite Leopold Scotch episode is Raisins, I like the relation of butters with his cute girlfriend...and "Cartman sucks", poor bicurious butters...and "Awesome-O 3000"...oh! and the Death of Eric Cartman, I can't stop laughing when Cartman says goodbye, for three times.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 10:53
    The new Super Fun Time is awesome :D
    He is stronger than Eric...

• Double post, sorry...

Edited by Forever_Failure on 14 Aug 2008, 03:14
  • Butters singing "What what in the Butt" is the cutest thing ever... poor thing. But my favorite episode is Awesome-O, and the Death of Eric Cartman, and Butters very own Episode. And who can forget Professor Chaos?? Butters is awesome-o in every episode! =D

• Forever_Failure said:
    Butters singing "What what in the Butt" is the cutest thing ever... poor thing. But my favorite episode is Awesome-O, and the Death of Eric Cartman, and Butters very own Episode. And who can forget Professor Chaos?? Butters is awesome-o in every episode! =D

Yes ^^ ... in my country we will see this in a few weeks in TV, Comedy Central pushes the 12th season of South Park with an even more alike house remix teaser of 'what what in the butt" ... a good hard 4:24 min. remix of this is available here as video >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-2FiuuEXw by BustAGrimes ... see there for more (DL link of the remix to start playing it at last.fm ;-) ... ).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2009, 22:09
    awesom-o

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.