The Jeans Below Your Arse Thread

• The Jeans Below Your Arse Thread

Why the hell do students think it's super cool to walk about with their arses hanging over their jeans/belt?

someone please explain this to me because i thought the idea of a belt was to hold up your trousers.

The stars are never right, burning fast tonight they radiate their dirty light, so i can see.
    • o_v_s said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2005, 17:28
    Well it's not something I partake in and I'm a student. Although it's guys more than girls that do it. But yes it is bizarre, I don't get it either.

• I think it's hot.

• I think it's hot.

• Re:

Quoth nintendolula:
    I think it's hot.

I think it's quite pathetic! thankfully it's winter so they can't do it anymore.

The stars are never right, burning fast tonight they radiate their dirty light, so i can see.
  • I'm a male student and unfortunately see quite a bit of it! During a presentation yesterday one of my mates bent over and I can only assume it was done accidentally, but he thrust his ass toward the lecturers face. I guess he won't be getting a gold star this term!

• There was a whole feature about it in the guardian... By 'feature' i basically just mean lots of photos....

I like my arse to be warm, frankly.

theres too much love to go around these days
  • Re:

Quoth JPfineUK:
    There was a whole feature about it in the guardian... By 'feature' i basically just mean lots of photos....

I like my arse to be warm, frankly.

haha. the little moronic fucker from SONofDORK does it too. infact i think they all do.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jan 2006, 00:32
    its stupid in my humble opinion

but then, i think a lot of my fellow students are stupid.

• I'm older now and no longer think it's hot.

• Yes, this has definitely passed.

theres too much love to go around these days
  • I like it

Just because it's funny to see them run.

Better yet, when one of them attempts a high kick in the air.

• nintendolula said:
    I'm older now and no longer think it's hot.

haha!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.