lfm cannot scrobble

• Dukrat said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2011, 07:36

lfm cannot scrobble

I keep getting this error and are unable to scrobble.

Happens in both beta and non-beta.

12/22/2011 02:24:31DEBUG PrefsObserver Register function running..
    12/22/2011 02:24:31DEBUG PrefsObserver Registered.
    12/22/2011 02:24:31DEBUG lfm_getLogins -- No logins returned.
    lfm_getLogins loginObj

• Did you solve this problem?

• durnyd said...
    • Subscriber
    • 6 Feb 2012, 23:12
    Same problem (non-beta). Mac OS 10.7.2, Firefox 10.0, LastFM 1.0.3.9. I've tried reloading Firefox several times as well as setting my username several times and letting tracks play in Pandora. As suggested in previous threads, I never get an option to authorize my account for use with the extension.

Any ideas?

• durnyd said...
    • Subscriber
    • 13 Feb 2012, 19:56
    Updated to Firefox 10.0.1. The add-on is now working perfectly with Pandora : ) .

• flueedo said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2012, 11:44
    I've been unable to scrobble from Pandora, I keep getting these errors:

lfm_checkdata Error: TypeError: lsfmdiv.getAttribute is not a function -- lineNumber: 145 -- fileName: chrome://lastfm/content/include/lastfmEventCheck.js

lfm_CDSeconds internal Error: TypeError: lsfmdiv.getAttribute is not a function -- lineNumber: 13 -- fileName: chrome://lastfm/content/include/lastfmCDSeconds.js

Here's my recent log:

http://pastebin.com/JuEkGzSk

The log message suggests the error is due me having closed the tab, but that wasn't the case.

Firefox 11.0; Ubuntu 11.10.

• ctd1500 said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2012, 00:51
    flueedo said:
    The log message suggests the error is due me having closed the tab, but that wasn't the case.

Firefox 11.0; Ubuntu 11.10.

Did you move the tab to a new window, or otherwise rearrange it?
    The extension should be smart enough to find it in the same window without issue, but if it's moved to another window that may cause problems.

• flueedo said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2012, 20:06
    ctd1500 said:
    Did you move the tab to a new window, or otherwise rearrange it?
    The extension should be smart enough to find it in the same window without issue, but if it's moved to another window that may cause problems.
    By 'window' you mean 'Firefox window' and not monitor window, right? (Just to be sure) My home pc's got 3 monitors.
    I don't think I did that either. Sometimes I open two windows with multiple tabs each, but I don't usually move the tabs from their original windows. And I'm pretty sure I never did that with Pandora tab. I sometimes move the windows to a different monitor though.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.