Cant' contact Last.fm

• Cant' contact Last.fm

It keeps saying 'Can't contact Last.fm. Check your network, or try again later'

Any ideas why? It's not my network and apparently everything is up and running on Last.fm's end.

• I'm having the same problems

• Same problem here on xbox, but seems to be fine on pc =\

• yeah me too, my netflix is working fine though

• I'm having the same issue. I know it is not a connection w/ xbox live because I can play Netflix and online games.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2010, 14:25
    I'm also having problems, and when I switched to my husband's account, it was also not connecting. The status page says everything is fine, but clearly it is not. Hopefully they've noticed by now and are working on it. It would be nice if they would at least update the status to let us know, though.

• I guess they haven't noticed yet... cause it's still broken!

• Cant Connect

Me either and its P******G me right off if it is not sorted soon i am never using it again and ill tell all my mates not to either

• its affecting users here in the US...and apparently the UK as well. I don't know if thats important, but if you identify where your from it might help if anyone from last FM is reading any of these. Does anyone with a subscription seem to be having this problem?

• Cant Connect

well im in the uk and it was working earlier on today.
    I would like to also say that the help page is very confusing and this site is not easy to navigate.

• Thanks for flagging this! We're looking into the problem right now... we'll post back when we have some good news!

• aint working for me

same ish' here

• Ok, thanks for bearing with us, the problem should be resolved now. Please restart the Last.fm app on your Xbox and normal service will be resumed. If it's not, please post here!

• Works great... Thanks Guys!

• Can't contact last.fm on my xbox

I've been trying to play music through my xbox and I've only been able to play one song within the past 20 mins. Keeps saying I can't contact last.fm but every other function (netflix) works.

• carlwww said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2010, 19:52

can't contact last.fm

It keeps saying 'Can't contact Last.fm. Check your network, or try again later'

Any ideas why? It's not my network and apparently everything is up and running on Last.fm's end.

• Can't Contact Last.Fm

I'm Now Having The Same Problem, Was Fine The Other Day But The Last Two Days Its Saying I Can't Contact Last.Fm
    How Do I Sort This Out?

• Cant connect

Im also having the same problem, i just purchised it now it dont work..wtf...

• Cant connect

same problem

• samesies :(

• vafla19 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jan 2011, 16:29

check network. bs

im having issues with connecting to last.fm through my xbox for some reason. it says check my network but my network is fine.

• Can't connect

Same prob. here. Can't connect. How do you get answers around here???

• cant connect check network or go to lastfm.com

This has been happening for the last 3 days. Please fix this soon I'm trying to get l..d.

Thank you for all your effort.

• Same problem

• same problem

do no one look at these posts? there are no replys?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.