We‘re sorry, Last.fm on Xbox LIVE isn’t available in your country.

• Palm001 said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2010, 12:18

We‘re sorry, Last.fm on Xbox LIVE isn’t available in your country.

I live in the Russian Federation, and my account is registered to the USA. I cannot use Last.fm. Then I specially will never use Last.fm on the computer, is better I will listen then Yahoo! Music.

• I'm living in Germany and I have the same problem. The Xbox-Update brought me Facebook and Twitter but not Last.FM. Sad that this is the only thing I was excited..
    Why Microsoft, why?!

• I live in S. Korea. I love how i was able to download the app, register for the service on my X-Box, but when I went to play a radio station, it said the service wasn't available. However, I can login on my PC and play everything just fine.

Doesn't make sense.

• tommy1234567890 said:
    I live in S. Korea. I love how i was able to download the app, register for the service on my X-Box, but when I went to play a radio station, it said the service wasn't available. However, I can login on my PC and play everything just fine.

Doesn't make sense.

It's only supported in America bro. For all of us living in Europe or China, it's a big fuck you from the big MS.

• Same thing for Mexico, I've been using last.fm for a while and was considering to start paying for my subscription to use the application on my 360. Imagine my disappointment when I realized the service was not available.

• St. Lucia

man, I was really excited about being able to use my paid subscription right from my xbox, however with the region restriction I decided to cancel my subscription and move away from last.fm because I don't see the point. Why PC and not Xbox? Why should i have to switch devices? what's the point?

• Skathi said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 19:59
    @ AtomicSheikh, us Brits get it aswell.

I don't think it's fair for only some countries to get it. But maybe it will become available in the future.

~ May the gods of Asgard, Guide you in your Journey ~
  • i'd hope that at least us subscribers could get this service in europe (i live in sweden), it was about the only thing i looked forward to in the update

but, if you add it, please update it so we can listen to music from last.fm while playing our games, if we want to, would be really cool, as that's how i hoped from the start it would work, but i heard differently from someone else, so yeah, we can always hope ms get's their fingers out of their asses and gets this fixed

• -_-

WTF!!!!!!

Live 4 Somethin' or Die 4 Nothin'
    • thegnat said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2010, 19:30
    I'm from Canada and I can't access it either.
    It doesnt even show up on my menu's.

Sucks balls.

• Tostiiz said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2010, 18:44
    I WANT IT IN THE NETHERLANDS. NOW.

Raged in the heart.
  • lol of course the usa is the only ones who can get it. They always get the good shit. the rest of us get shafted.

When we rock, we rock. When we roll, we roll.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jan 2010, 15:40
    Tostiiz said:
    I WANT IT IN THE NETHERLANDS. NOW.

INDERDAAD!

• Yeah having no support for Last FM in Canada for my 360 sucks. And I brought this up on the Xbox webite to no avail. MS likes to fight their customers rather than listen to issues on the console. But the thing is: I will not buy Microsoft Games, Acessories, or even update to Windows 7. and if enough people are angry enough to stop buying MS products. They will realise their mistake pretty quickly of shutting out and pissing off customers. And so will Last FM.

• I'd like to ask, WHY? it seems its only avalavle at the USA... and that frikken SUCKS!!!

• HAHA I am from the UK and it works, so sucks to be you ! :P

"We expect to live, survive, but the bard tells another tale"
  • just joking i feel for you... i'll tip a 40 for your ears...

"We expect to live, survive, but the bard tells another tale"
  • The worst part

The worst parts are that I still see the big, red "Last FM - Free personalized radio" banner in my Music Marketplace, AND that they wait until after you've spent a bunch of time going through the signup/registration process BEFORE they tell you that you can't use it. It's like paying for admission and getting into the theme park, before they tell you that they don't have any rides.

International DRM is BS.

• Music company BS

I am sure this is more Music company BS rather than Last or MS

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2010, 11:06
    I wonder if, we Europeans, ever get the Last.FM service on xbox live. I was pretty excited about it.

• kruk said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2010, 09:15
    Microsoft and Last.fm suck! Been a user of Last.fm for almost six years now and I'm really angry!

on the continuous trip on the edge of reality.
    --
  • i understand that ,,,, mostly are the license issue so the song couldnt be stream outside usa,,,,, " like rockband , there will never be an asia version of it neither ~

• d35tr04 said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 14:23
    I've got this issue

• I HATE THAT ITS NOT IN CANADA THAT MAKES NO SENCE CANDA HAS THE SECOND MOST PEOPLE THAT PLAY XBL AND NO LAST.FM fuck last.fm and microsoft im guna go buy a ps3 sell my xbox and never come on last.fm again fuck all of this

• Lol

Forget it , I am streaming music happily on Spotify , bye bye lastfm

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.