last.fm free music player doesn't work

• And so it is. I probably messed something up when trying to fix it; I'd have no qualms rebooting the whole thing.

• 160R said...
    • User
    • 22 May 2012, 07:57
    Fixed! Couldn't even find an "Extensions" folder into the Chrome\User\Data one but just uninstalled it and downloaded/installed the new Free Player version.

Can you enjoy ANY kind of music??
    JOIN THIS GROUP!
  • @huubeert np, but for me still don't work on Linux, I also try reinstall extension and again nothing.

Only work new version http://chromus.github.com/chromus/

• This is totally off topic. But since I made those changes I can no longer copy pics, text or anything from the internet and paste it in forums or anywhere on the internet. Did making this change corrupt something?

I have rebooted
    system restored
    done everything I could think of
    any ideas what I can do to fix it?

• It's not related, except u did something else.
    I don't understand how u can't copy and paste?

Try reinstall browser.

• Pepcok said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2012, 09:17
    It seems that problem occured on Chrome 19. Guess I'll have to turn off auto updates - time without this plugin was really sad :(.

• The Chrome player used to play continuously, now it stops after a couple of tracks, until I press the blue play button again

I uninstalled / reinstalled the extension, but it's still the same - is this the new norm?

I have version 2.9.691

oh, and it seems to have stopped scrobbling now too

~ deliver me in a black-winged bird ~
  • My chrome player stopped working too. It doesn't play any songs. I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension, but it's still the same. I'm not sure but this problem may have started after the last update. Any ideas?

• Aliudque cupido, mens aliud suadet.
  • Yes, for most people it stalls sometimes, but that has been going on for some time now...

• There's one problem. When I turn on the song, the song plays and stops approximately on 20 second. When I turn on that song once again it stops approximately on 40 second. Am I only one who have that problem?

• @NecroPanzer666 It might be a connectivity issue. If you pause and then play after a minute does the track play?

• @musicgodlything No. When I do that, the track plays from the beginning and continues stopping at different times.

• @NecroPanzer666 Sound weird. Oh well, try all the regular fixes and it just might clear up. It usually does in time.

• @musicgodlything I hope so.

• What's going on with the player???? When I try and log into the player I get a white page with a yellow box. http://ya.ru/white?token=9d8d7df19521acf476990bea37c9c586 I have uninstalled the player a dozen times tonight. I STILL get that page.

I can get it to play music but it won't log me in or scrobble. I even hit enter in the yellow box and it went to a Russian search engine. I tried to download the palyer there with the same results. It STILL won't scrobble. I even re booted my computer to see if that made a difference. NOTHING works. :(

HELP!

• katoppe said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 05:25
    ↑ same problem..

• Akvsta_ said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 12:07
    For my friend and me the same problem like for DeViant1.Maybe more people have the same problem? PLEASE HELP!!! :(

• The people having trouble - do you have vk . com accounts?

• novira said...
    • Subscriber
    • 30 Jul 2012, 18:18
    I have the same problem ..I can play music but it doesn't scrobble and I don't have a vk.com account.
    Do I have to have it now for it to work??

• musicgodlything said:
    The people having trouble - do you have vk . com accounts?

I have tried that. I am logged in to vk.com and still nothing works. They are having troubles also with scrobbling. http://vk.com/club14160811

It is clear that we need an update. Who ever does that needs to help us out here. I guess if you logged out of the player the other day you are screwed.

These set backs/bugs/lack of updates are SO ANNOYING!

• Same problem here.. hope there's someone who knows how to solve it

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 19:51
    same problem. help us :(

• Akvsta_ said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 21:52
    Firstly, sorry for my english but I hope you all will understand me :)) .
    Still nothing...My friend had this problem.I wanted to help for her.I deleted my player and reinstalled again (I wanted to remember all stages,I wanted to check what i did that it scrobbled,logged me ).Now it's over it can't scrobble for me,too.It was such a great thing.I can't find anything so good like this thing for me in last.fm.Maybe it's a stupid wish but I hope someone will find an answer.

• So, it's playing but not scrobbling? Doesn't sound *too* bad.

What does it mean to "log out of the player"?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.