last.fm free music player doesn't work

• ok-

I got out of Google and back in and it is working gain. (stuff) happens. A bit too often, but I still couldn't stand Lastfm without it....it is the only way to hear full tracks when I want to. Well most of the time anyway. Whoops- the audio is cutting out again. I'll shut up and go rake leaves or something. :)

• @johnTMcNeill I agree with you. Lastfm is better with "free music player". I have the opportunity to listen to almost all the tracks on lastfm, even the tracks that do not have the black (grey) button used to play track next to. It's really nice for me as passionate of classical music. Thank you for sharing your opinions.

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

Edited by esinesen on 9 Apr 2012, 13:03
  • BUG

I have a problem with the extansion, it crashes every single quans I listen to music, how?

• we must watin fo fix it

See a Penny, pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck!
    • br89 said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2012, 14:54

Re:No blue rounded "Play button"

ralday disse:
    Since yesterday, I can't play songs at last.fm website, since the blue rounded "Play" button doesn't appear on the left of the song. I only can see the lastfm-original "30 secs. preview" black button.

same here =///

• So I'm not the only one who has this problem - play button doesn't appear :(

• Ant718 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 11 May 2012, 22:26
    @ ute-libertine , mine has been gone over a week now.

• Luckily, it's working again.

• Pepcok said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2012, 11:46
    Same problem occured to me today. No blue button. I've reinstalled plugin and it didin't helo. Hope it'll work again soon.

• Damnnn, no blue button! The new version looks to be nothing like the older version. I'm a little pissed!

• The blue button doesn't appear for me too

• I can't see the play button anywhere. ಠ_ಠ

• No blue button, what can I do to get it back. I go crazy without music :)

• and the new player only plays the loved songs randomly, I cannot pick the song I want to here :/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2012, 09:04
    doesn't work for me too, help. no play button. reinstalled and still nothing.

• In the file content_script.js, change the 97th line to:

port = chrome.extension.connect({name: "page"})

This can be found as follows:

# Win XP:
    "C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bbncpldmanoknoahidbgmkgobgmhnafh\2.9.68_0\javascript\content_script.js"

# Win 7:
    "C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bbncpldmanoknoahidbgmkgobgmhnafh\2.9.68_0\javascript\content_script.js"

# Linux:
    "~/.config/google-chrome/Default/Extensions/bbncpldmanoknoahidbgmkgobgmhnafh/2.9.68_0/javascript/content_script.js"

# Mac OS:
    "/Users/*UserName*/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/2.9.68_0/javascript/content_script.js"

The End Is Important In All Things
  • it works, thx a lot! :)

Aliudque cupido, mens aliud suadet.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2012, 10:45
    Great fix, thank you, don't know how you knew, but thanks for doing your homework!!

• ah yeah it's working again, thank you :)

• livingbreeze said:
    Great fix, thank you, don't know how you knew, but thanks for doing your homework!!

))

The End Is Important In All Things
  • LFM Free Music Player

I just sent them $20 and consider the product and all the work they do well worth it. Lastfm would be worthless to me with out this player. A glitch here and there is tolerable- after all, the dang thing is FREE and works 95% of the time. Google and their Shockwave flash and Lastfm with their ignorance and silence are far more irritating.

OK- I love Lastfm, but it is still a pain-in-the-ass sometimes...:)

• I tried to edit that content_script.js -thingy (it didn't open, but I edited it in some notepad), but it didn't help. Am I doing it wrong? ;▽;

• @ Nepthymania right click and edit - good luck

• Edited content_script.js file

@Nepthymania: Yo have to first disable extension,then edit the file,then enable the extension again.

Here you can download edited content_script.js file,just copy it and rewrite existing file.

• tatulaa said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2012, 16:01

problem

i added last.fm music player again and it does not work for me. what should i do?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.