Server Communication Error

• The radio team has tracked down the bug that was causing the iPhone app to stop streaming after your free trial had expired. Free radio should be working in the iPhone app again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2010, 06:58

Thank You

Thank you so much..!!!!!
    It's finally working again..!!

Last.fm is one of the best, of not THE best, radioservice out there..!!!
    Keep up the good work..!!!

• Same problem on HTC hero

I updated the software on my HTC hero yesterday and then started getting the same message about not being able to communicate with the last gm servers when I try and log in. Any way to fix?

• im still getting this message in nz...

• Last.fm radio is currently only available on mobile devices in the US, UK, and Germany. Our lawyers are negotiating with the record labels, and we hope to offer radio streaming in more countries in the near future.

• mrg2012 said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2011, 17:42
    I haven't been able to listen to any Last.fm music on my 3GS and always get this error, recently. I've yet to update to iOS 4.2, but will try to see if that helps any. Loggging in and out on the app doesn't help. Last.fm still plays on everything else though. I wish the error message said a little more than communication error. That kind of error could be caused by anything. Also FYI i'm on AT&T.
    Edit: I updated to iOS 4.3 and still this problem isn't fixed. I might try deleting the app and re-download it.

• meobuch said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2011, 09:16

Server Communication Error - there was a problem communicating with Last.fm servers. Please try again shortly

Did anyone found a solution to the error message? I have been in Denmark for the last ½ year, listening to music every day via Last.fm. I would like to "get back on the track" as soon as possible.

• Getting this message as well. It's really frustrating, why is it doing this?

• Re: Server Communication Error - there was a problem communicating with Last.fm servers. Please try again shortly

meobuch said:
    Did anyone found a solution to the error message? I have been in Denmark for the last ½ year, listening to music every day via Last.fm. I would like to "get back on the track" as soon as possible.

OnThe11th said:
    Getting this message as well. It's really frustrating, why is it doing this?
    We cannot legally stream to mobile phones in Denmark and Canada at this time. Last.fm radio is currently only available on mobile devices in the US, UK, and Germany. Our lawyers are negotiating with the record labels, and we hope to offer radio streaming in more countries in the near future.

• carmenm said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2011, 12:43
    I understand that we cant listen to it using 3g. But why cant we listen to it when on WIFI? it s exactly like listening to it on a computer, which we are allowed to do.

• carmenm said:
    I understand that we cant listen to it using 3g. But why cant we listen to it when on WIFI? it s exactly like listening to it on a computer, which we are allowed to do.
    The record labels define this by the device, not the connection. An iPod Touch or iPhone is still a mobile device, whether it's using 3G or Wi-Fi.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2011, 00:46
    That's too bad. Hope it'll be back here soon - there are no other apps in Canada that are like it.

Edit: I just started getting this message yesterday. My friend in the USA is having the same problem. Any ideas why?

• masatz said...
    • User
    • 17 Jul 2011, 22:42
    I'm having the same problem. Everything was fine until my trial period expired and I decided to subscribe. Now I can't use last fm anymore. Every time I try to play any station from my iPhone or computer i get this error. This is annoying and I feel that I'm just wasting my money.

• wanted to try it out before i subscribed and none of the radio stations are working now...whats going on?

• Tecfan said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 18 Jul 2011, 14:42
    PatSteele said:
    wanted to try it out before i subscribed and none of the radio stations are working now...whats going on?

http://blog.last.fm/2011/07/18/library-and-streaming-services-outage

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.