• Australian VPN

Hello everybody,
    I am using Australian VPN with Superb VPN Services and I am very satisfied. Speed is fine and connection is reliable.
    [Pending moderation]

• Collingwood67

When does Aussie get this?????

• Come on!!

Almost 3 or 4 years now and Australia still doesn't have it??? :@

From,
    Wayne Rodrigues
  • Re:You can get lastfm on iphone in Australia!!!

mickparle said:
    ah yes, thanks to all the geeks out there, theres always a way!
    I've just installed the lastfm app on my australian iphone and works perfect....I read a few weeks ago here just after buying my new iphone that it wasn't possible with an australian itunes account, man was I pissed, this is a subscription service and I just can't understand why it's not available.

Here's how to get it.....

1/ Create an iTunes account in the US or UK, I actually stumbled across this post on how to do it on "Cult of Mac" website, so I created a US itunes account using my second email address and a made up US postal address (you'll need to get a ZIP code, it's a five digit number and I found one in Colorado - 80111 by just browsing the web and just some rubbish street and city name)

http://www.cultofmac.com/get-a-u-s-itunes-account-anywhere-in-the-world-how-to/43040

2/ Verify your new US account when you get an email from Apple (almost instantly)

3/ On you iPhone, sign out of your Australian iTunes account
    Settings -> Store -> Sign Out

4/ Then sign back in with your new US Itunes account

5/ Go to you App Store on iPhone, browse for lastfm app and download like you would any other app.

6/ That should be it, let me know how you go...and a bit thanks to Leander Kahney from CultOfMac website if he ever reads this!

happy listening-:))))))

worked perfectly!!! thanks!!

also dl'd some NFL stuff that is unavailable to Australia too!!

• mattcen said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2012, 08:21
    This would be pretty awesome :)

• [spam]

Edited by Maddieman on 9 Feb 2012, 10:52
  • Last.fm please release an Australian iphone app

I'd love to subscribe but until there is a solution which gets around my works proxy filter (like an iphone app) I can't see the point. Please, please, please release your app on the australian itunes store!

Airplay would also be a bonus.

• Yeah !

• spam

spam

Edited by Babs_05 on 13 Mar 2012, 15:22
  • spam

spam

Edited by Babs_05 on 13 Mar 2012, 15:22
    • McLOUIE said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 12:13
    Can't believe it STILL isn't available for us.

• Melbourne want it

The first app ive searched for i... :( give us the app or give us a american residential address :) ...

3 yrs since this thread started . Think it'll never gonna happen !!

• Yes for Australia

Australians deserve this app, plus I really really want it.

• jdk_23 said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2012, 05:12

iscrob

iphone music player, free, which scrobbles. no radio, and a bit buggy, but hey its free. search app store for iscrob

• It is taking a while.

It has been a while and we still don't get it. It better be bloody good when it comes I tell you one thing!

• LuatAmi said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 07:10

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by Knapster01 on 24 Apr 2012, 15:54
    • BeNgEE4 said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 11:04
    Do I need the APP fr my scrobbles to work? Or will my scrobbles still be reported when I connect the iphone up to the computer?

• Yes please

+7000

• [spam]

[spam]

I am a professional [Pending moderation]
    Edited by IRONICtypo on 13 Jun 2012, 20:30
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 11:49

Yes Please

Come on last.fm Please do something about this!!!!

• Scrobbling app for Aus/NZ

Any chance of just a scrobbling app for Australia / NZ, I don't care about the radio features, like most other people just want to scrobble tracks on my phone!

• Heh, this thread was made 4 years ago. :D

• Many vpn service providers gives their best to satisfy and meet the customer requirement. I am using vpn connection since 2 years and never got any problem in registration.

Edited by derekland202 on 26 Oct 2012, 19:11
  • please

• Re: Scrobbling app for Aus/NZ

thrasher86 said:
    Any chance of just a scrobbling app for Australia / NZ, I don't care about the radio features, like most other people just want to scrobble tracks on my phone!

yeah, it's called cloudscrob, and does the job nicely...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.