iPhone app completely stopped working

• anirog said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2012, 11:54

iPhone app completely stopped working

I love last fm but the app has completely stopped working for me now, when I open the app it plays the first track of my station then stops for no reason even though I am not using any other apps it won't play the next track whatever I do, closing and opening the app does nothing to help also restarting iPhone does not fix it I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

As a paid service I think we deserve more, there hasn't been an update for 6 months which it obviously needs.

Please can you fix all the bugs.

• anirog said...
    • User
    • 11 May 2012, 14:27
    That's brilliant thanks for all your help.

One thing I've noticed that always works is when my subscription runs out I cannot access radio so that's good, keep up the good work /:

• Carrzy said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2012, 14:18
    I too am having this problem. I just started subscribing today but if this is the case I'm trying to find a way to contact Last.fm for my money back.

• Can you let us know what model of iPhone and which OS version you are using please?

• Carrzy said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2012, 00:34
    Hey Knapster01, I am using an iPhone 4S with OS 5.1.1. I have the latest version of last.fm installed. Can you help me with my bug? I've tried connecting on several different wifis and I'm still having the same problem.

What will happen is two or three songs will stream fine no problem until the end, where the song countdown on the right will reach 0.00, as if it's ready to start a new song, but the countdown on the left will continue adding up the seconds as though the song were continuing.

Thanks a lot.
    Jonathan.
    Xxx

• This sounds like the same problem I'm having. Same model phone and OS version here.

Thanks,
    Ellen

• Problemas para conectar por vez primera iPhone.

Recibo las canciones correctamente en mi computadora pero no puedo enlazar mi
    iPhone.
    Alguien me puede ayudar

• i just recently switched over from an iphone 3G to a 4G (5.1.1) , transferred over all my apps and settings and now the last.fm app won't even open.

• My so called subscription is worthless. My IPhone is telling me I need to subscribe when I have subscribed. I have waited a week and I have synched and turned the phone off and on. Nothing seems to help. Waahhhhh. I have been with Last.fm since 2006 and it'll be a sad day when I have to say...."do
    NOT go near that site...it's isn't worth it"

• anirog said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2012, 14:56
    Knapster01 said:
    Can you let us know what model of iPhone and which OS version you are using please?

iPhone 4s, iOS 5.1.1

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.