CloudScrob is a must-buy app for Last.fm users with iDevices

• CloudScrob is a must-buy app for Last.fm users with iDevices

Description

The best Last.fm scrobbler for iOS 4 and iOS 5

CloudScrob updates your online profile without ever syncing to a computer. Each time you open it, CloudScrob scans your music library looking for updated play counts, then notifies you and sends them to Last.fm. That's it!

- Scrobble to Last.fm without syncing to iTunes!
    - Works with iCloud and iTunes Match
    - Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
    - Saves offline scrobbles for later when connected
    - Built-in Twitter integration

Buy once, use everywhere; universal binary runs on all devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Requires an account with Last.fm.

Visit the App Store for more information.

• rgurney said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2011, 13:07
    $2.99, FYI

• rgurney said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2011, 13:09
    or get the same functionality in "iScrob" for free.. http://itunes.apple.com/app/iscrob/id381910892?mt=8

• Izaek13 said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2011, 04:14
    Skinny PuppyNo doubt, the greatest band ever.

• My scrobble app is not working lately, I may have to give this app a try.

• Aero26 said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2011, 01:19
    Not the first to do this but it certainly looks a lot more spiffy than all before it. Keeps in the step with the entire iOS5 feel.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2011, 06:00
    Looks very nice but not a very practical app, considering price

• kascht said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2011, 23:33
    does it use 3G/broadband? the last scrobbling app I used drained by data allowances.

• kascht said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2011, 23:33
    *my

• Thanks for the heads up ChristoJean. I still don't understand the whole iCloud concept, so I have no idea what iCloud compatible means (as far as I understand the iCloud saves your backups for later sync with your iTunes, meaning it could potentially save your playcounts and then what would the app would do with them anyway and when?).

Anyway, oughtta try out as the desktop client has been working clownish since iOS 5 for me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Nov 2011, 11:32
    Scrobbl in Cydia is still the best.

• Just bought this for .99 cents. Do I have to keep my original iScrob or can I delete it now?

• hadoman said...
    • User
    • 5 Dec 2011, 07:52
    ptck_ said:

Yes indeed! It is so awesome ! <3

• multifactorguru said:
    My scrobble app is not working lately, I may have to give this app a try.
    Precisely why I bought this app.

kascht said:
    does it use 3G/broadband? the last scrobbling app I used drained by data allowances.
    It will use whatever you're connected to. Whether that's Wi-Fi or 3G. Besides, it's not scrobbling in realtime. Whenever you're ready to scrobble your plays, then you launch the app.

lastpsychedelic said:
    Thanks for the heads up ChristoJean. I still don't understand the whole iCloud concept, so I have no idea what iCloud compatible means (as far as I understand the iCloud saves your backups for later sync with your iTunes, meaning it could potentially save your playcounts and then what would the app would do with them anyway and when?).

Anyway, oughtta try out as the desktop client has been working clownish since iOS 5 for me.
    You're welcome. As for iCloud, what you said makes sense. I think if you delete your songs accidentally, then it might still pick up the old songs before they were deleted. I am not confirming this, but instead it's my assumption.

ptck_ said:
    Yes, for jailbroken iDevices.

shakermaker05 said:
    Just bought this for .99 cents. Do I have to keep my original iScrob or can I delete it now?
    It's your personal preference, but I would use this app instead. I like its ease of use. Play now, scrobble later. :)

• ezears said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2012, 06:05
    This is the easiest way to scrobble from your iphone from anywhere. Never a need to hook up to the compy. I've also found that I can scrobble using icloud with songs I don't stream from icloud--seems to work on music already loaded on my iphone.

• I'm new to last.fm, and would like to scrobble my iPad, as I listen to more music on it than I do my ipod. But I don't use the iCloud for music. Will this app still scrobble my iPad?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.