• meekaah said...
    • Subscriber
    • 14 Oct 2011, 07:00
    HernanArroyo, look like it's more easy to create simple media player with scrobbling capabilities.

• so when is last.fm going to give us backgrounding for their radio App?

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Knapster01 on 18 Oct 2011, 11:08
  • please update the latest version kindly! i need it

• Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Hope the native scrolling comes soon, would be great

• _goatboy said:
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

just wanted to make a correction.
    WP7 Mango supports Facebook chat natively.

• Last FM in Mango

Works great on my HTC HD7'

First do no harm
  • lastfm in mango

Great post.By saying this you have hit the head of the nail.

• HernanArroyo said:
    _goatboy said:
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

Yes it does, that was my point?

• _goatboy said:
    HernanArroyo said:
    _goatboy said:

Yes it does, that was my point?

sorry i misunderstood

• d

d

• dc

d

• dvoodoo said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2012, 17:12

Really Redmond?

One more reason why Microsoft products are ignored by new generations. Instead of seizing opportunity, it is squandered...and why this phone is doomed.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
  • It sucks, I can't even listen to Radios in Canada with the app, even though I am a paid member! I always get the message this function is unavailable in my country but paid members get the function! :(

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Ziomek2000 on 25 Aug 2013, 21:14
  • [spam]

[spam]

• [spam]

[spam]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.