Top artists & tracks in Spotify app

• ATZA said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2011, 00:56

Top artists & tracks in Spotify app

(I tried looking but could not find anything related to this, so please, if this has already been posted, disregard me)

First of all I have to say that this was an awesome extra Christmas present, i got a new laptop and was very pleased to see app's in Spotify when I downloaded it (I'd been running a really old version on my even older laptop, that did not have this)

My question is regarding charts. I see that among the many things I can get in the app, such as recommendations, I can see my top albums from the past three months. What I would really like to get would be all my charts (tracks/albums and the usual choices of time frame).

Personally, the main thing I love about last.fm is keeping track of what I have been listening to, e.g. a month or a year ago, so I would really like if I could get this information in the Spotify app. Of course I can check it in profile as I usually do, but isn't the point of apps to take information and services right to your fingertips ;)

As I said, love it as it is, but this would be my main improvement. Perhaps others agree?

/atza

• remy07 said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2011, 18:46
    Came here to say exactly this. Everything I've played in the last 3 months is in my Spotify library already. I'd love to see an option for making playlists based on my extended last.fm history.

Thanks!

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Ziomek2000 on 11 Dec 2012, 15:57
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Ziomek2000 on 11 Dec 2012, 15:58
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by Ziomek2000 on 11 Dec 2012, 15:58
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.