Internal server error in all requests

 
  • Internal server error in all requests

    Hi, I'm developing an app and I've got all the servers up and running but today I get this error:

    Error 500 Internal Server Error

    Internal Server Error

    Guru Meditation:

    XID: 1277852950


    Anyone knows whats happening? I get this error from all requests.

    Regards

  • +1

  • Same thing here. Status page was indicating a DDoS attack earlier, but they claim web services are working fine now. They aren't.

    http://status.last.fm/

    • pontuz said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 16:26
    Seems ongoing

    • gratics said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 17:35
    I'm getting the correct XML results on every 3rd or 4th refresh, the rest of the time it's a 500 error. Very strange.

    http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method=geo.getmetrohypeartistchart&country=United%20Kingdom&metro=london

  • Same problem :(

  • Was inconsistently throwing the error before (ie. working sometimes) but now none of the calls are going through.

    Status.Last.Fm says there's no problem, which is obviously not true.

    ---
    Error 500 Internal Server Error
    Internal Server Error
    Guru Meditation: XID: 3440089913
    Varnish cache server
    ---
    Getting the following response headers (in addition to the 500 return code)
    Accept-Ranges:bytes
    Age:0
    Connection:close
    Content-Length:425
    Content-Type:text/html; charset=utf-8
    Date:Sun, 05 Aug 2012 07:33:35 GMT
    Retry-After:5
    Server:Varnish
    Via:1.1 varnish
    X-Varnish:2422806220
    X-cms:1

    • zarlino said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 08:01
    +1

  • +1

  • +1

    Still happening!
    All the requests with my API key are failing with 500 errors.

    • sam___d said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 12:15
    confirmed, at least I can test how I handle errors now :p

  • Yes, web services are down.

    Now this also shows in the last.fm status page:
    http://status.last.fm/

    Their monitoring tools have finally realised that.

  • It works now!

    API service started responding again.
    Thanks

  • No, it didn't!
    (user.getInfo and user.getRecentTracks)

  • Still happening!

    I'm developing an app in Japan.

    If I set Japanese as language environment, all the requests with my API key are failing with 500 errors.

    If set English, it works.

  • Last.fm api key (b25b959554ed76058ac220b7b2e0a026) still throws the error on all requests, but my API key works, at this point. If your API key still isn't working, you could try creating a new account and getting a new one that will.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.