Retarded Songtitles Showing Up For Agalloch Album

• Retarded Songtitles Showing Up For Agalloch Album

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seems most songs from Agalloch's new album "Ashes Against The Grain" appear LiKe ThIs On LaSt.Fm PaGeS. I'm not sure why (the first person listening to it had the files tagged as such, maybe?) but it annoys me to no end to see "lImBs" (Limbs) and "fIrE aBoVe, IcE bEloW" (Fire Above, Ice Below) appear on my charts. I hope this will be corrected. It should, Agalloch doesn't deserve to be retardified like this. ;P

• Seems like the first person who listened to the album and submitted it to the site had a wee bit too much to drink. Check Musicbrainz.org, correct there if needed and somewhen it might be corrected here.

Too bad, but that is the way it is.

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2006, 21:04
    Is this going to be fixed?

• Fix it at musicbrainz, and wait until the staff decides that it is time again to import MB-information.
    And might I suggest reading this thread? One of the bullits under Artist Issues covers this, I think.

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
    • pjac said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2006, 16:53
    Looks fine on MusicBrainz now, Ashes Against the Grain.

• muz said...
    • Alumni
    • 15 Jul 2006, 18:30
    Capitalisation data is done manually and as such no ETA can be given on the next import.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.