The LSC wants You!

• The LSC wants You!

Right fellow LSC'ers.

I would like some help running this group.

I'm looking for people to help in the following area's

A. Co-hosting - Somebody to host when im not available too

B. Advertising - Promoting the group / inviting people

C. Threads - Updating threads e.g History thread, connected artists

D. Development - people who can help me make the LSC the best it can be.

please let me know your thoughts and if you'd like to be a part of the LSC Crew

• I don't mind helping with C :)

Dancing all alone, To the sound of an enemy's song, I'll be lost until you find me.
  • hooligan86 said:
    I don't mind helping with C :)

Thanks you hooligan! ill take you up on this offer :)

• Anymore Helpers plzzzzz :)

• May I help you too? For example with B? :-)

• MarinasMusic said:
    May I help you too? For example with B? :-)

Yes you may! i think you've already being doing a great job with B

• Bump!

• Bump! Marina are you willing to still will to help with B??

anyone else wanna put there names forwards xD

• And lea are you still willing to help with A?

• Yes of course, and I hope you will help me do the job propely.

• I will help if I can but can't do the hosting part! Just let me know what you need doing. I don't mind traipsing around artist pages and advertising the group in a similar way to the signature on my posts for my own group.

I'm in the middle of 15 things, all of them annoying
    • novira said...
    • Subscriber
    • 30 Oct 2012, 20:41
    I can help and C seem to be the best option for me ... maybe I can help with A also though it seems to be a bit more difficult ... so much to keep track of,:)

• worldmusicwoman said:
    Yes of course, and I hope you will help me do the job propely.

That's great Lea, and of course i will help you xD

• Eveyone Is Still Welcome To Help

Mail me or respond here if you are up to it :)

• B. Advertising - Promoting the group / inviting people

Laurence, I have promoted the best group - Last.fm Song Contest - in other
    groups `s shout boxes (for example those listed on my site) and of course I will continue helping you! :-)

• I'll help in anyway that's not too taxing on the old grey matter.

• @ Elvira I vaguely Remember you Offering to the Host a Future Contest. Would You Be Up For Hosting The LSC23 ??

@Marina, Thank You So Much, i often Notice you sharing the Group on the Recent Activity Section. Is This Why we have So many Germans?

@RussellChap : You are Very Good With Graphics (as is Everybody), So Feel Free To make as many as you like, Id also Like Someone to overlook the Design of the Main Page (not that i want to change anything right now) But For the Future.

The Only other Thing That I need Help With is compiling the Figures for Daniel for the LSC Stats Thread.

• For what he's said, it's actually a lot easier compiling than I thought it might be.

All I need is a word doc that has the contest, submitter and their song. I can do the rest I think.

So LSC32

Novira - Justin Bieber
    RussellChap - Kylie

etc etc.

Dancing all alone, To the sound of an enemy's song, I'll be lost until you find me.
  • @Marina, Thank You So Much, i often Notice you sharing the Group on the Recent Activity Section. Is This Why we have So many Germans?

You're welcome! I'm not sure whether it could be the reason, but I hope so :-)

• novira said...
    • Subscriber
    • 4 Mar 2013, 18:39
    harajukudude said:
    @ Elvira I vaguely Remember you Offering to the Host a Future Contest. Would You Be Up For Hosting The LSC23 ??

I am happy to host the LSC23 if you dare let me :) With a little help before if I have some questions I think it will go well.

• Between July and December 2013 the groups I lead will have a much lower activity, so during that period I'm available for helping you with A.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.