do you believe in this idea?

por uma vida um pouco menos ordinária!
    • Ru-Chey said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2008, 18:19

yes i do

But it is not idea - it is real.)))

• no way.

Art itself cannot change the world. That notion is always a massive blunder. Art can only inform, direct, inspire and motivate. To say that art can change the world is like saying a pineapple can change the world.

• One of many ways

Art makes some differences for mankind. But art have holy visions... to makes the world become peace and beautiful.

• i think it could be

i really think that the art chages the world of the ones who gets involved on it, that's why if all the people in the world could take a time for the art the world definitly would change.

• maths

art changes our perception of the world + we can only perceive the world throu our senses = art changes our world

qed

Planet Magnetic

• elshano said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2009, 01:52

show me

where is this change we talk about?
    it's nowhere
    "change" is another devise used by thought to keep us, as bodies - yes, bodies, for that is the only thing we can be certain of, not this blob of intellectuality that pretends to be all that is important about this species actual being - bound and gagged and on the destructive path we're headed

the only useful change that can occur is a natural part of life, nature, the body (in this instance, as any organism)

it is not going to be gotten by thought, though this is one of it's oldest gimmicks

we change when, as we stop seeking the past to lead us to the same old trough of slop

i, by the way, am a musician. for what it's worth ...

• but what is art realy

art is nothing but piccing up a paintbrush and drawing a little bit of colored lines like lets say someone is bored either thell do one of two things get high or draw then they show it to a couple of friends and call it art when it realy just some boared bastared drawing

• Crikker said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2009, 14:49

Different kind of art

One art-student here in Sweden claims that she was doing art when she was pretending to be insane so she could be put in a mental institute. Is this art as well?

Ingen är sjukare än jag!
  • sure art cant rig an election, but someone inspired by art who changes the world is still art changing the world, because it was art instilling the idea

=-
  • YES, the arts do not remember to change the world, but also to change the thinking of the people

• I posted something stoopid xD

Change ppl's thoughts .. maybe.
    Change the world.. Nah~

'Cause when I'm with her I am thinking of you.
    Thinking of you, what you would do
    If you were the one who was spending the night.

• It is not that easy

Art is some kind of a tool. I understand it is very bad comparison, but the point is that the tool can be used for building or for killing. In idea art must make a man better, but it more depends on a man himself rather than art.

It does not matter where you go, but matters how you pass
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2009, 02:29

[color=blue]not that simple[/color]

Art is one way to change someones views or what they might believe in... but changing the world??its really not that simple.. if it were then the world would either much better or much worse depending on the art that is put out there

• Re: no way.

lonoscurse said:
    Art itself cannot change the world. That notion is always a massive blunder. Art can only inform, direct, inspire and motivate. To say that art can change the world is like saying a pineapple can change the world.

This ^

Lend me ten pounds and I'll buy you a drink
  • [spam removed]

[spam removed]
    Edited by foreverautumn on 16 Oct 2009, 17:47
  • It may be an introduction to chang in the world.

• One of many ways

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.