• 22 Jul 2010, 04:41

thanks...

Great!!!

Alaxi
    • paWed81 said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2010, 14:18
    Thanks, couldn't find it on market

• Hey, I've got it and everything, on a Samsung Galaxy S, and it's all set up and that. But when I play a song through the default music application it doesn't scrobble or show up on last.fm recently played at all. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get this working?

*Spins*
  • dougmeister07 ha detto:
    Hey, I've got it and everything, on a Samsung Galaxy S, and it's all set up and that. But when I play a song through the default music application it doesn't scrobble or show up on last.fm recently played at all. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get this working?

I have the same problem on my x10 mini pro. Help please? Otherwise love it :)

• Our app doesn't scrobble custom media players such as those on the Samsung Galaxy S and the X10. You can install a 3rd party media player with scrobbling support from the market, such as Meridian, Cubed, bTunes, DoubleTwist, TuneWiki, etc.

• Thanks, figured out that this was the problem a bit too late :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2010, 15:01
    Doesn't scrobble from my Nexus One's default player either. Going to look for another one with built-in scrobbling.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2010, 15:06
    Son of a... as soon as I finished typing the previous post, the lastfm notification appeared saying that it's scrobbling :D

• Galaxy S

It's the scrobbling planned to be able on Samsung Galaxy S default player?

• dotzoki said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2010, 12:27
    i'm paying subscription for last.fm and I can't get official app that has radio option on the android market ... wtf??!!? I payed to be able to play tracks i like ...

thanks for the patched thing! :)

Break old habits so you can pick up new ones
  • [Pending moderation]

get the patched version. If you've previously installed an unpatched version you'll need to uninstall that first or you'll get installation problems

my utility belt tells me its to the bar batman
    • fab313 said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2010, 10:31
    oh that is great will try it later

• Marvellous :)!!! I got f***g tired trying to find ANYTHING that can scrobble with our very limited supported markets... big thanks for the patched as well :D!

oh... I'm in the UAE btw... just fyi :\...

Keep thrashing \m/
    H.Q.

• BC-01 said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2010, 13:00
    Moderator edit: Removed Terms of Use violation

Edited by a deleted user on 15 Feb 2011, 22:27
  • Thanks for the link!

• Can't play music at all on Galaxy S

I can't play music. clicking on any radio just showing information about the station, wiki page or other pages, but not playing it! I can't start music playing even in the widget

• xmoby said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2010, 04:23
    @alex_gorban: Only people in the US, UK and Germany can stream music with the app from the market. More information about why can be found here: http://www.last.fm/group/Last.fm+Android/forum/114391/_/617496 , and in a lot of other forum posts.

• Csmarshal is down and wont be enabled for a very long time. Any alternatives?

• Aristoi said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2011, 19:39

@dreamwalker8

check xda

• werowe said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2012, 17:36

radio button missing from android apps

Sirs,

I have the android app on my Samsung Galaxy 2 but it only lists musicians and gives their biography. There is no option to play any music!

regards.

GringoLandiaSantiago.com

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.