Insufficient content

• djupp said...
    • User
    • 5 Mar 2009, 00:31

Insufficient content

Hey everyone

In the last few days a problem has gotten severely worse with my last.fm Android app. I'm using it at work over wi-fi, so it should play ~2 hours without anyone doing anything. But none (really, not even 'my library' or 'rock'-tag) of the stations work for longer than 4-5 tracks at most. Then, they'll throw a 'insufficient content' and a 'playback failed' warning.

I'm trying to track the issue with logcat now, especially as it only seems to be happening on one specific Wi-Fi network.
    Anybody got this problem too?

• There appears to be an issue with the streaming servers, affecting both the iPhone and Android clients. The radio team is aware of the issue and is working on resolving it.

• TuneWiki

It's not that I don't want to support the last.fm client but it's still buggy, it crashes a lot and I get the insufficient content too.
    I use TuneWiki and the new build has last.fm support, radio in there is almost flawless so you might try that one instead...for now.

I really can't undestand why tuneWiki has better radio than the last.fm client itself.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2009, 20:30
    It's worth noting that the app seems to work 99% of the time streaming in cupcake.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.