Sometimes doesn't play full song

• Sometimes doesn't play full song

So I love the app for, and use it all the time, but I'm having a strange issue.
    (I searched and didn't see this problem already listed, sorry if it's a repeat)

So I'll be listening to my music and every so often a song will end up stopping partway through the song. This time is random with songs, but is always the same on certain songs. For example, Love is War by Emnily will always stop at 44 seconds, but a different song will end on some different time. I noticed this happening almost instantly when I got the app, and I have no idea why it is doing this. Am I experiencing a bug, or is there something I accidentally did to make this happen?

I've never experienced this issue on the website, but only the app. Please if there is a solution to this, I would love any help I can get.

HTC Rezound

• no email support?

I have been having a lot of issues with my last fm app on my android device. A lot of the time it will tell me theres a playback error and when it does decide to play the songs I like it stops part way through them. all in all this app isnt worth paying for if I cant use and enjoy it.and for the last few months it hasnt worked when I use it but theres no email support to help fix the problems.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.