Scrobbler for android - how does it work?

• Scrobbler for android - how does it work?

I listen to my music without being connected to wifi/3g so how does the scrobbling happen. does the last.fm app store the scrobbles and when you open it when connected it to the net it sends them off to your account or do you have to be connected when listening to music or what?

• Re: Scrobbler for android - how does it work?

TheZorigo said:
    I listen to my music without being connected to wifi/3g so how does the scrobbling happen. does the last.fm app store the scrobbles and when you open it when connected it to the net it sends them off to your account or do you have to be connected when listening to music or what?

I don't even know how to turn it on :) my first day with smart phone though... help please!:)

• my gtab2 reports scrobbling even when there is NO connection, not sure whats going on

• It means it's probabling putting stuff in the cache until it can connect.

-G.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 20:15
    When you play music the scrobbler uses memory for its cache folder. If there is no data connection active you can view the cache by opening the scrobbling app and I think its the bottom option to view the cache.
    Once there is a data connection the app uploads the info in its cache.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.