Telephone vs. Video phone

• Telephone vs. Video phone

Okay so Im sure y'all have heard of Lady Gaga's Telephone feat.Beyonce and Beyonce's Video Phone(extended remix feat.Lady Gaga).I know that video phone is not lady gaga's song but its so good. In the song Telephone they talk about people blowing up their phones and they don't want to answer, and in Video phone they talk about guys video taping them on a phone and both of their verses on each others songs are FUCKING awsome. So come on tell me which one do YOU think is better?

P.S. No bad comments please=]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2009, 00:47
    They're both good, but I like Telephone better. Gaga should of been featured more in Video Phone (maybe given her another verse).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2009, 04:08
    Telephone, no contest.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2009, 23:16
    Telephone is soo much better. Video Phone is boring. ;)

• telephone is way better than video phone; video phone is almost just beat and voices and telephone has keyboards to keep it alive... in fact, I think that telephone is the best song on the fame monster

• i think telephone is way better than video phone! better beat

Sigur Rós <3
  • Telephone because Gaga sings more in it. But I do love Videophone.

• Telephone hands down. And I know the video is going to be much better than Video Phone's video.

• Tapfere said...
    • User
    • 12 Jan 2010, 13:14
    Telephone is better

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jan 2010, 16:38
    i think telephone is better.

• telephone is better, video phone was boring to me compared to beyonce's other singles. Also, I hope telephone's video will be better than video phone's, no offense, but video phone video was boring to me - the hair style reference made it even worse.

Seph's PokePet

Rhell the level 36 Milotic!
  • I love Telephone, i truly do, but I had been listening to Video Phone for soooo long before it came out that I think it tips it- Gaga guesting on a new version was just the icing on the cake for me, I already loved it. Telephone is definitely better for dancing / singing along to though.

Two hearts! Oh baby- I'm beating out a samba!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2010, 17:54
    Telephone cause Vide Phone has the tendency to get annoying like Single Ladies did

• Oh, I like video phone better.

• definitely telephone

Bitch please! You think you’re hot shit but your just cold diarrhea!
    • DrFuga said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2010, 19:54
    "Telephone is soo much better. Video Phone is boring. ;)"
    Yes , telephone is better , but VP isn't boring !

• anna-q said...
    • User
    • 19 Feb 2010, 21:17
    Telephone, 1000 times better *-*'

'' We were fated to pretend '' ♥
    follow me on twitter
  • telephone for sure. i love video phone and i love beyonce but i love gaga more <3 :D

• kaadm said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2010, 16:05
    Telephone

• I like them both, but Telephone is the winner out of the two for me ;)

~MATTY!
    • zenonly said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2010, 15:07
    Telephone !!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2010, 16:02
    Telephone!

• Telephone!

• Telephone :D

[url=http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/Shadow_Valkyrie/Baphomet/tnbm-emblem- nofollow=yes]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/Shadow_Valkyrie/Baphomet/tnbm-emblem-[/url]
  • Telephone (song) is better then Video Phone, but the I like better videoclip Video Phone ;x

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.