• dead texan

are we going to get another Dead Texan record or was the last one just a one off?

• i don't know really. however, i hope it's not. i guess Adam Wiltzie who stands behind The Dead Texan project is working with Brian McBride on the new Stars Of The Lid album now. but who knows, maybe when they've finished with this one they'll go solo again :)

some things i just don't want to know.
  • New SOTL? I can't complain, as long as Adam Wiltzie has put a fraction of time into any project I'm satisfied.

NEW SOTL? YES....

“<i>It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.</i>” - J.S. Bach
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2006, 10:41
    Where did you find that piece of news?

• i have NO certain news on it. the only hint is the new song on 2004's kranky kompilation. ... and the fact that they haven't recorded anything for a long time now ;)

some things i just don't want to know.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2006, 13:47

new SOTL

i have it on quite good authority that there will be a new SOTL record before 2007 - watch the skies... 8^)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.