Old Korn or New Korn

• head was a fag

http://www.youtube.com/user/PsycotiCMomentuM

Its kind of scary, that im more than ordinary
  • tending to old KoRn
    there were much more emotions in songs and lyrics, also onstage they were much more emotionally, especially Jon

• YotamG said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2010, 20:14

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 4 Sep 2014, 07:52
  • SYOTOS is so underrated....

• Well.. My favourite album is the firs one,but I like many song from the so called "new KoЯn" .. One good bad can't stay the same all the time,everything is evolving (for good or for bad) and so is the music.This thing is starting to look like the In Flames "problem" .. Old or New,and I don't like it.. It's stupid when people start cursing and insulting the "old or new" period of the bands,if you don't like it,don't listen to it.. it's so simple!

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    -Oscar Wilde
  • ALL KORN! but if i had to pick old korn. it was revolutionary and sick and i could listen to it every day or the rest of my life and it would never get old. wooooo

• i perfer old, but i stopped liking what they released after 2003

• mrpppatrick said:
    SYOTOS is so underrated....

cause it sucks

• livin_crazy said:
    head was a fag

FUCK YOU NEWBIE, YOU PROBABLY STARTED LISTENING TO KORN YESTERDAY, GO BACK AND LISTEN TO LADY GAGA OR SOMETHING

• munyon2008 sagte:
    livin_crazy said:
    head was a fag

FUCK YOU NEWBIE, YOU PROBABLY STARTED LISTENING TO KORN YESTERDAY, GO BACK AND LISTEN TO LADY GAGA OR SOMETHING

+1

• both, of course

• Old KoRn for me : most powerfull...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2010, 14:11

Both

everything by KoRn is awesome

• veim666 said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2010, 12:52
    Both !!!!

Adam Veim
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Oct 2010, 12:46
    Old and New Korn are both decent.I can listen to every song of every album//

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Mar 2011, 07:47
    old korn.

• old korn is the best but i like all of their albums plus the new KoRn III album is the bomb

• there is no old or new :D korn is an experimental band so everything they make is "new" and thats what rocks about korn

• there is no old or new :D korn is an experimental band so everything they make is "new" and thats what rocks about korn

• Korinecka пишет:
    Both...
    All of their songs are really good... every songs have got something special...

• livin_crazy said:
    head was a fag

Honestly? Yeah... but he was a good player too. So idk. I'm kinda torn on that whole issue, personally. :xx haha.

To answer the main topic at hand though, I'd go with what most people have been saying... a little of the old, a little of the new. Love all their old shit, but some of their new stuff's pretty decent too (hell... I thought the dubstep album was gonna be dumb as fuck but hell if it hasn't grown on me haha).

John's an impeccable vocalist and regardless of what genre(s) they team up with they've always been pretty good at picking good artists to collab with (Datsik/Skrill/12th Planet on Path of Totality, Dem Franchize Boyz with Comin' Undone With It, Infected Mushroom on that one song, even if that was more of a solo Jonathan Davis thing than a Korn thing... etc...).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2012, 07:39
    Their first few albums are amazing, as well as everything they've put out since SYOTOS (that one included). I guess it's both old and new Korn for me, most of their albums are good. Nothing beats the first record though - pure anger and aggression.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 23:19
    old korn. follow the leader was their last good album and take a look in the mirror was their last listenable album. everything after that is so bad i just can't listen to it.

• old

На мое творчество повлияли Рембрандт, Шагал и пары бензина в гараже.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.