Let's Discuss Kim's forthcoming New album (due Summer 2010).

• Let's Discuss Kim's forthcoming New album (due Summer 2010).

From Kimwilde.com.. "Kim has signed a worldwide recording agreement with Starwatch Music; she is currently working on a new album for a summer release."

Ok so lets's discuss this!

What sort of songs do we want on the new (next) album then?

Or what sort of songs do we NOT want?

Should she record any cover versions? If so which ones?

• Kim Wilde New album 2010

I jast want new songs,not covers . Most did not like,-Four Letter Word (cover2006).But this is just MY opnion! Where Ricky Wilde?Why does he not write the songs to Kim,as previously?!(But this is just MY opnion! again)

oracool43
  • I agree oracool. Ricky did work with Kim on the last album but only on 1 or 2 songs I think. Also I prefer a full album of original songs. Saying that I wish she would love a full studio version of 'Enjoy The Silence' (as loved her live version on the 'Baby Obey me' single).

I would LOVE Kim to work with Ricky and also maybe to work one or 2 songs with Xenomania (Girls Aloud producers).

Also It would be good if she could have some Swedish producers too on a few songs.

• True,i forget their Great Father -Marty! Many songs written or co-written by Marty Wilde.

oracool43
  • Kim's new album will be called 'Come Out And Play'.

The first single will be released in Germany first in August, here is a youtube link to a radio recording of the first single which is called 'Lights Down Low'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0iHYQuU_UA

I can't wait for this album now! :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2010, 16:47
    I want a good, strong and modern KIM-album!

I'd love if the guys behind "Run to You" (Fibes, Oh Fibes!) wrote something for the album. That would be amazing!

• Tiiger said:

I'd love if the guys behind "Run to You" (Fibes, Oh Fibes!) wrote something for the album. That would be amazing!

That duet was amazing Tiiger. She should work with a host of Swedish writers & producers IMHO

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2010, 11:23
    i think the new album will be better than the last one (the cover album in the nena style)! the new single is great. the reissues are cool as well, so much bonus stuff!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2010, 16:28
    dannyboy77 said:
    Tiiger said:

That duet was amazing Tiiger. She should work with a host of Swedish writers & producers IMHO

It seems she's worked with some Swedes after all. The B-side to LDL (Snakes & Ladders) is co-written by Fredrik Thomander and Anders Wikström. I hope they're involved in the album too, because they are great songwriters. They've written for loads of artists, incl. Agnes. :-)

• Tiiger said:
    dannyboy77 said:
    Tiiger said:

It seems she's worked with some Swedes after all. The B-side to LDL (Snakes & Ladders) is co-written by Fredrik Thomander and Anders Wikström. I hope they're involved in the album too, because they are great songwriters. They've written for loads of artists, incl. Agnes. :-)

This is good news! I am getting really excited for the album now - I pre-ordered from amazon.de - expensive but worth it I am sure :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2010, 07:08
    there are some samples of each new song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5vu-Ecmoms

sounds good, much better than the last album!

• headbenscha said:
    there are some samples of each new song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5vu-Ecmoms

sounds good, much better than the last album!

Wow! Thank you headbenscha :)

• I am loving the B-side to 'Lights Down Low' - Its called 'Snakes & Ladders' and compares love to a game - its quite mellow :) - what do others think?

I hope we get a new B-side for every single! (I know I am greedy when it comes to Kim) haha :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2010, 13:16
    Yay! The album is out on September 1st in Sweden. :D Won't bother ordering it from Germany then, they're too f***ing expensive anyway. I noticed the single is on iTunes as well, is it on UK iTunes too?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2010, 14:03
    I love the B-side too! Wouldn't mind to have it on the album. :)

• Tiiger said:
    Yay! The album is out on September 1st in Sweden. :D Won't bother ordering it from Germany then, they're too f***ing expensive anyway. I noticed the single is on iTunes as well, is it on UK iTunes too?

You Swedes are lucky single is not on UK iTunes at all.

The album (CD) will cost me about 23euros from Germany (I pre-ordered on amazon.de) - the shipping from Germany is almost as much as cost of CD and the VAT is so high but Kim is worth it I guess :) - I am getting excited now!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2010, 09:11
    €23 is way too much. I could get it for you in Sweden for €18 (incl. shipping)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2010, 08:33
    bought it for 11,90 euros. my favorites are: greatest journey, suicide, loving you more, get out and of course lights down low. the best kim wilde album for a long time!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.