Funny posts from the whiners and moaners

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 17 Jul 2008, 23:34

Funny posts from the whiners and moaners

If you find funny posts made by any of the complainers, quote them here!

catachresistant said:
    Last.fm used to drive me wild with horniness. Now it just looks like a cracked-out transvestite with way too much make-up. The proportional brilliance of its breasts have been undermined by ridiculous, cartoonish plastic surgery. It's a fucking blow-up doll compared to what it used to be. I haven't been so suddenly repulsed since Terri Hatcher's transformation into an undead, mummified corpse.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2008, 18:34

Edited by a deleted user on 20 Jul 2008, 05:34
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User

• Here's a funny one!:
    Dazmo- said:
    fail

Ear delicious.
  • Yeah that video makes me laugh pretty hard. He contradicts himself so much.

My favourite part, definitely when he loads a page, then a minute later says "Yeah, pages now take like ten minutes to load". Um, the last page you loaded took practically no time to load. At all. D'oh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 19:50
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2008, 10:51
    • maz35 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2008, 17:42
    Re: Stop yelling - adapt today!
    LordDANEgerous said:
    lets just adapt to the genocide in Darfur to.

hows that for a lack of perspective :O

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2008, 20:25
    Last.fm is serious business!

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 22 Jul 2008, 04:24
    Lots of YouTube videos, and now they're writing songs about it: here and here. Had to happen, can't fault their passion I suppose.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 06:44
    Bloopy said:
    Lots of YouTube videos, and now they're writing songs about it: here and here. Had to happen, can't fault their passion I suppose.

This is turning to quality entertainment. Somebody should make a Drama TV show out of this. They already wrote the theme song.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 10:21
    Are these the same people who predict an asteroid is going to destroy earth? Or a super vulcano is going to destroy yellowstone park? Afterall they are good in predicting that if last.fm is going to die if people don't listen to that certain group.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 11:18
    Some people must have too much time on their hands if they're genuinely getting this butt-hurt over it already.

• enlill said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 16:49
    Bloopy pisze:

Damn, couldn't they redirect their passion and do sth usefull ... like for example fight for hungry children in some poor country ... or protest agaist war and killing inicent people.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 17:01
    enlill said:
    Bloopy pisze:

Damn, couldn't they redirect their passion and do sth usefull ... like for example fight for hungry children in some poor country ... or protest agaist war and killing inicent people.

After reading the comment that getting used to the new layout is the same as getting used to the genocide in Dafur nothing suprises me to be honest.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 21:36
    Ginfress said:
    enlill said:
    Bloopy pisze:

After reading the comment that getting used to the new layout is the same as getting used to the genocide in Dafur nothing suprises me to be honest.

It's... Only.... A... Layout... This used to be a soap opera, but now it's a cartoon comedy but not as good as my favourites =P

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 22 Jul 2008, 21:38
    Here's some ridiculous comments regarding the sale of Last.fm. Looks like the concept of buying/selling something is completely lost on this person:

greenwatch said:
    I'm SHOCKED to hear the 280m went to the previous owner (whoever that was?!) and wasn't used to pay last.fm's bills at all!
    They negotiate to buy something for a certain price and then people are shocked when the money they spent went to the previous owners in exchange for the thing they bought?

Here's the solution, convince CBS to beg for their $280 million back:

greenwatch said:
    I wonder if they can un-buy themselves from CBS

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 21:43
    Bloopy said:
    Here's some ridiculous comments regarding the sale of Last.fm. Looks like the concept of buying/selling something is completely lost on this person:

greenwatch said:
    I'm SHOCKED to hear the 280m went to the previous owner (whoever that was?!) and wasn't used to pay last.fm's bills at all!
    They negotiate to buy something for a certain price and then people are shocked when the money they spent went to the previous owners in exchange for the thing they bought?

Here's the solution, convince CBS to beg for their $280 million back:

greenwatch said:
    I wonder if they can un-buy themselves from CBS

LOL! I guess the whole idea of capitalism is over some people's heads. That's just so impressively stupid I'm tempted to print it out and hang it on my wall.

• Ser3f said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 22:04

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 21 Jul 2011, 07:11
    • enlill said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 22:18
    Ser3f pisze:
    This whole group is hilarious bar the trolling, now they have 10,000+ members they suddenly think their beloved old layout will be returned.

They even have their victories:
    "top 500 overall lists are back! another victory for Bring Back the old last.fm!"
    Hmm... isn't to nice to live in a dreamland?

Btw ... 10,000 isn't even 1% of all last.fm users but hey - they are most important users!

• Bloopy said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 23 Jul 2008, 03:10
    Ignorance about Last.fm versions:

twisted-TXB said:
    i HATE last.fm 2.0

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2008, 06:09
    "top 500 overall lists are back! another victory for Bring Back the old last.fm!"

Yep yep....they only forget that before their group was created on the beta-boards a staff member already said the 500 list would be back but was at the time pulled due to a big bug (crashed system/frooze system).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2008, 08:28
    Ginfress said:

Yep yep....they only forget that before their group was created on the beta-boards a staff member already said the 500 list would be back but was at the time pulled due to a big bug (crashed system/frooze system).

LOL. This is not a "victory" for them. I bet the staff just didn't finished working on that. I bet when the "Pain it black" is back, they'll all think it's "another victory".

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.