Your favourite Keane songs?

• Gabi_I said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2008, 20:37
    Leaving so soon?, Happy soldier, Is it any wonder and Crystal ball :)!

• frosted_angel

there are many songs I really love, but i think the ones that i really love are 'we might as well be strangers', 'nothing in my way' and 'crystal ball' (=

• tantek said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2008, 22:02
    Bend and break
    We might as well be strangers
    Crystal ball
    Try again
    A bad dream
    Can't stop now
    Something in me was dying
    To the end of the earth

• Does everything count?

Crystal Ball, Somewhere only we know and We might as well be strangers are my top 3.

• huum, maps,something in me was dying and broken toy :)

• bedshaped.

• Somewhere only we know
    We might as well be strangers
    Leaving so soon
    A bad dream
    Hamburg song

• Bend and Break (what made me fall in love ^___^)
    Hamburg Song
    Somewhere only we know
    Might as well be strangers

Snowed under is very awesome too though i've only just heard it.

• Somewhere only we know
    Bend and Break

• DiNando said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2008, 15:02
    We Might As Well Be Strangers, from Hopes and Fears

I like Try Again from Under the Iron Sea... actually all of them are awesome.

• Favorites?

Impossible to narrow down without gun to head. Too many to enjoy to diminish those not chosen. GOnna have to fav them all, really, not a bad song in the lot.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2008, 20:36

Mes favorites

PFFFFF.. ...C'est vraiment dur d'en avoir des préférées.
    Closer now,Crystal ball et Try again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2008, 11:29
    She Has No Time <3

• how can you choose??????

there are just too many awesome tracks to choose from but if i HAD TO pick which ones i love listenin to most it would have to be 'your eyes open', 'this is the last time' and 'snowed under'. Keane are the greatest!!!!!!!

as mad as a fish!!!!!!
  • Broken Toy (L)

« Vous pouvez parler en toute franchise hein ! Pour faire court, vous êtes ici chez les salopards, c’est admis. On a pas des idées bien jojos, et on a pas peur de l’dire. On fomente, on renégate, on laisse libre cours à notre fantaisie. »
    • EleanaN said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2008, 12:27
    the all time classic 'Everybody's Changing' and 'Bedshaped' !

• A bad Dream!!!!

• aurwell said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2008, 14:23

"Bedshaped", "We migh as well be strangers","Hamburg song","Try again"
    "Sunshine","She as no time"...
    Everything of Keane ROCKS !

• she has no time, a bad dream, crystal ball, hamburg song, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Something In Me was Dying,...

• I have my difficulties with "favourite" - they've got so many great songs - but I think for me it is Bedshaped. I really love that song. =)

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." Nature Boy/ Nat King Cole
    • sandi_7 said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 09:47
    "Everybody's Changing" and "We Might As Well Be Strangers". I like all their songs so it is very difficult to choose, but this two songs were first I heard.

"You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it."
  • The Frog prince nad Bedshaped:)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2008, 06:09
    A heart to hold you, and atlantic

• I think my favourite songs are 'Try again' and 'Everybody's changing', but there are many other beautiful songs

• "nothing in my my way" is my favourite one, but i am liking of "my shadow" too.

Amanda Almeida
    : *
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.