• F-Radiohead

How many people out there DONT like radiohead? I mean lets face it everyone seems to have a hard on for Thom Yorke. Does anyone agree with me?

This is it...
    • ux04 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2006, 18:10

keep kzoo respectable ok?

at press time radiohead is not our number one artist. however they are tied with several other artists for the number 2 slot. please lets show some class and taste and chill on the radiohead. keep kzoo respectable and different. DON'T LISTEN TO RADIOHEAD OK?ok

• deal

• deal

• Radiohead is sooooo boring. Lets get a kickass band like Dinosaur Jr on the tops of the list.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2006, 23:13

radiohead is pretty fantastic.

• girts said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2006, 05:38
    Thom Yorke is god. Cease and desist now, or the church police will storm your house.

Maybe I no longer have any inner monologue?
  • I'd like to see Thom Yorke turn water into wine, he'd be a lot cooler in my book if he did.

Probably the only thing more boring than radiohead is watching a senior golfing event with the volume turned down with Ok Computer playing in the background. With that insomnia cure, sales of Ambien and Lunesta would plummet.

• thom yorke is pretty fucking annoying. especially his solo album. as far as saying radiohead sucks, i won't go that far. Morrissey and Robert Smith are pretty fucking annoying and there's alot of good stuff by The Smiths and The Cure.

• psssh

jim, just becuase getting radiohead doesn't get you off doesn't mean that it doesn't appeal to say...a bunch of kids on the nod. i say keep playing the radiohead...or don't...or do...just play something.

• dangore said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2007, 05:27
    Radiohead is pretty good, but they're pretty much the most popular band in the world. What we really need is more kzoo bands on the top 10.

• rtc said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 08:58
    If only radiohead dave were here... he'd slay you all!

• josh homme would whoop thom yorke's ass

• LiveFromHellview said:
    josh homme would whoop thom yorke's ass

if he didnt have his face in thom yorke's crotch

No parking violators will be towed.
  • People don't like radiohead because other people like radiohead.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 16:44
    I understand how some people could not like radiohead. I also agree that dinosaur jr. is great. I don't understand however how radiohead is boring. There's no way that you can say songs like 2+2=5, a wolf at the door, and 15 step are boring because they are very upbeat. I think you should give it a better shot before you totally dismiss it.

• yeah, i found Radiohead a little boring at first, but once i started listening to them a lot more i've started to enjoy them. I would definitely not put Queens Of The Stone Age ahead of Radiohead though, maybe Weezer though :).

• WUT

That's all I got.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.