What was your first?

• caitLUV said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2009, 23:17

What was your first?

Okay this thread is about what was the first song from kelly that made you love her. Like wanna hear more?

I would have to say breakaway for me. Even though i loved her on AI, and all her songs from Thankful. I like got addicted to her when i heard that song. Then ever since iv'e been to all her concerts and everything, lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2009, 23:20
    Behind These Hazel Eyes.
    I mean I loved BA and SUBG also, but I really started to love her when I heard BTHE.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2009, 23:25
    Since U Been Gone, which was her second single after Miss Independent in the UK. I liked MI, but I loved SUBG like I love MLWSWY now.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2009, 02:53
    Let me add that I fell deeper in love with Kelly with MD and even more in love with her with All I Ever Wanted!

• kamfi3 said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2009, 14:06
    hmm... I was kinda odd xd... i mean i was listetning to her maybe 2 yrs ago.. some SUBG... some BTHE... vut when i heard about new album i just forget about damn Spears ;]... and started again listening to Kelly :))... but i think i know Kelly from BTHE... so i think this is the first one i loved <3...but Breakaway was so nice too ... i wrote too much xdd...

• caitLUV said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2009, 19:54
    I would have to agree My December was incing on the cake for me. It showed her being a strong artist and standing up for herself when she could have gotten more money, and more success making an album full of hits. My December was better then Breakaway and Thankful. If her label supported it. It would have done just fine.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2009, 20:47
    totally agree caitLUV. I think All I ever Wanted could be better than MD.

• kamfi3 said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2009, 20:58
    yh same here but i repaeat... i think Breakaway & My December were superb.. thankful was just.. just was :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.