Favourite Strokes Song

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2006, 19:47

Favourite Strokes Song

Wats everybody's fav. strokes song then, I'll start with, New York City Cops

• ATM it is Mercy Mercy Me with Eddie Vedder.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2006, 20:18
    twelvefiftyone said:
    ATM it is Mercy Mercy Me with Eddie Vedder.

I loved that song.

But ATMt I'm listening I'll try Anything Once a lot.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2006, 08:06
    oh i love so many songs of them...but i think my favourites are someday (*____*),the end has no end, you only live once and heart in a cage *_________*
    i listen to them all day long but last fm does not show it in my list TT____TT dunno y....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2006, 13:57
    -AvaAdore- said:
    i listen to them all day long but last fm does not show it in my list TT____TT dunno y....

maybe it's because the file name is blank. Go to properties of the file and see. ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2006, 22:55
    hmm i looked and there is everything fine..strange.i talked to my friend and she said that it´s the same with her strokes "is this it" files..the first impression files are shown but the is this it not.and her reptilia files are shown but mine not..ooh so strange ^^
    nya wayne but thank you :-*

• Heloane said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2006, 01:45
    I love a lot of them... but now my favorite is You only live once

• Don't have just one... but usually for this question I say Reptilia. It is a rockin song.

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2006, 10:57
    blindbadger said:
    Don't have just one... but usually for this question I say Reptilia. It is a rockin song.

I know what you're sayin, its damn hard to choose just 1, reptilia's class

• I love Razorblade.

Me and my best friend measure distances in the length of that song. haha.

like, "wow it only took me 2 and 1/2 Razorblades to get here..."

Yeah, we're Strokes-obsessed weirdos

"I thought it was a turkey!" - STELLA
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2006, 22:23
    Stacey, I know what you're talking about. There was a time when I was completely obsessed with that song. :p

• Totally. It's the best song.

The best album. Probably their best yet. If not for Is This It.... and Room on Fire. I can't choose!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2006, 00:46
    Yeah, it's too hard to choose. Is This Is and FIOE are very different from each other, and Room On Fire is just so underrated.

• Yeah, I really don't get how people think that Room on Fire was such a disaster. It's one of my all time favorite albums... by any artist.

• Room on Fire can't be a disaster, as it included UNDER CONTROL, which I totally adore and love.

At times, I can say to myself that it was the best song ever by The Strokes, even though I know that it really isn't. :P

Edited by luishernando on 22 Jul 2006, 17:41
  • Last Nite
    Juicebox
    Trying Your Luck

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2006, 12:55
    these days I've listened to clear skies alot
    and walk on the wild side, it's not in my place (in the 9 to 5 world)
    SURE they're not originally theirs, but HEY <3 ;D
    the elephant song is cool too ^^
    oh yeah, after I saw the strokes in transit - I have
    been listening to albert hammond jr's Obstinate
    ALOT! ;>

• i really got into 15 minutes because this is a song you can sing along with when youre drunk.i like that.
    also anything of is this it.alone,together;modern age...all those

• meuah said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2006, 01:35
    My top ten ^^

1.Take it or leave it
    2.Ize of the world
    3.Alone together
    4.new york city cops
    5.electricyscape
    6.Trying your luck
    7.Reptilia
    8.Barely legal
    9.The end has no end
    10. Is this it or Last nite

My heart beats in its cage.
  • Well anything off of Room On Fire, seeing as it's my favorite Strokes album. But other than that i like Hard to Explain and Red Light alot.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 13:59
    I don't really have one, but Reptilia and Heart In A Cage are up there with Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men, and Ize of the World, and Someday, and I Can't Win, and Juicebox, and Soma, and Vision of Division, and A Minor 4-4, and... I'll just shut up now.

• Hard to Explain, New York City Cops, Juicebox, Red Light, The End has No End, In Her Prime, Ize of the World, Reptilia...... it's all good.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2006, 12:14
    Haha, that was funny that Piccadilly said that 15 Minutes is a song to sing to when you're drunk! Well I can't say I know how it feels, but it kinda sounds like that!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2006, 17:23
    12:51, Soma, and You Only Live Once. but of couse, i love all their songs.

• Atm Whatever Happened? and Ize Of The World, but next month it's another one, all their songs are amazing.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.