• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jan 2009, 22:16

Warpaint

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jan 2009, 21:06

I was there

I was there. On the other side of the stage. Such a fantastic band. That ambience they have going is so great. It inspired me to go change the direction of my music a little. Great EP.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2009, 14:15

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2009, 14:16
  • a recording...

http://recordingla.blogspot.com/2009/08/warpaint-80909-spaceland-los-angeles-ca.html

anyone know if there are any other recordings out there?

• skyefly said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2009, 09:27
    be friends with Emily Kokal Appreciation Page and you'll find many recording...

Warpaint
  • ...featuring JK?

• skyefly said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2009, 09:20
    and featuring JK too :)

Warpaint
  • so I take it JK is not in Warpaint anymore...

from EKAP

29 Sep 2009

Last night at The Knitting Factory drummer / cellist QUINN was replacing Josh Klinghoffer, because he's joined the Red Hot Chili Peppers. (No further details on that.)

30 Sep 2009

People have been thanking me for the news about Josh joining RHCP, but like a friend pointed out, we have to beware of jumping to conclusions. People automatically assume that he's going to be a fifth bandmember - and to be honest so did I - but we don't actually know that.

The message I got was ...as he's joined The Red Hot Chili Peppers and we can all see that he wasn't there for Warpaint's show at The Knitting Factory and that Warpaint removed his name from bandmembers. All of that leads me into thinking that something important is going on, because otherwise he wouldn't be leaving them right before tour and in the middle of an album. Still, there are no details (!!!) yet.

• official Elephants video

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.