Flickr: The MP3

• Flickr: The MP3

I love Flickr (the song... I'm kinda meh on the service). But up until now, I had to go to the video podcast even if I just wanted to listen to it. I wanted an MP3 of it.

Well, I found it.

Everyone else probably knows about this by now, but I'll share it in case you don't.

Under the songs page (http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songs/), you can listen to all of his songs (and even download all of them if you have an older/less compatible browser that doesn't support streaming the content... Lynx anyone?) and DL some of them for free. Flickr is one of them.

Yay!

• It's interesting ... I was listening to the song on his site for a long time before I saw the video and made the connection (I really thought it was just a song about the site) ... it seemed like such a random collection of lyrics, but so cool even as that.

• bran371 said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2006, 17:09
    You can download them if you have a good browser too, you just have to right click and "save as". (In Windows, I don't know shit about Macs.)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.