I discovered Joewl Levis and now I can't sleep

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2010, 21:53

I discovered Joewl Levis and now I can't sleep

This thread is to share all your Joewl Levis musical & movie experiences. You favourite scenes or songs and how they effected you.

• I discovered Joewl Levis and now I can't sleep

well at least not face down in my pillow - my constant hard-on is making this quite impossible. i might need to cut a hole in my bed

Dus.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2011, 11:12

Re: I discovered Joewl Levis and now I can't sleep

rooie666 said:
    well at least not face down in my pillow - my constant hard-on is making this quite impossible. i might need to cut a hole in my bed

Some matresses are available pre-cut.

• when I first heard Eart is for eartman I couldn´t stop hearing it. Even when I was in the streets or in the supermarket I would hear someone saying "I´m wondering... etc, etc, etc... It´s all I need to say". Then I would go to the work and the people there would say "Eart is for eartman to be happy with happy feelings all the time".
    It just stopped when I made my own version of this song. Then I could walk through the streets again and hear the birds singing and the people blaming life.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.