What Anime Do You Watch?

 
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2011, 04:50
    Currently I'm watching:

    Bakuman
    Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season
    Level E
    Toaru Majutsu no Index II

  • Currently I'm watching none!

  • Now I'm watching "Hataraki Man"

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • CHAOS HEAD

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Bakuman ep. 24

  • currently I'm watching Corpse Princess

    (\ _/)
    (o_o)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.

    95% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 5% would bring a chair and popcorn. Copy and Paste if you're one of the 5%.
  • Windy Tales

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge


  • Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Pokémon Best Wishes! ep. 25-30
    Somehow I totally forgot to watch it for a few weeks -_-

  • At the moment?
    Bleach ♥

    Mam w głowie ciężki horror pomieszany z porno ;D
    [url=]
  • Beelzebub

  • Morita-san wa Mukuchi

    and hoping that there will be more eps coming

  • Jigoku Shoujo

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
  • Special A

  • Tora dora

  • Monster Rancher

    I first saw it when I was about 6 years old xD

  • now .. bleach :)

    • Ryouhi said...
    • User
    • 24 May 2011, 07:56
    • Naijca said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 25 May 2011, 21:38
    Right now it's LoGH. <3

    Hear their screams, such sweet music. ♥ Message me → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートを行う。日本語でおk! → [メール]
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2011, 23:36
    Definitely Kuroshitsuji though I didn't quite like the second season but still it was great anime to watch ^^

    • Unsend said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2011, 21:14
    Started watching Deadman Wonderland. Pretty cool so far...

  • One Piece ;3

    Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
  • Toradora! and Ao no Exorcist at the moment :3

  • Trapeze

    Bring damnation upon my soul, My dark desires
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.