Your most favourite bonus stuff?

• Your most favourite bonus stuff?

Do you have a favourite bonus track, bonus cd, hidden track or similar...?

for example:
    Live Versions like
    The Knife - Heartbeats (Live) on Silent Shout

Edited by red-green-blue on 7 Dec 2010, 22:59
  • anything bonus is good enough for me.

• I actually like Ayumi Hamasaki's "Flower Garden" off of her "I am..." album...its a very fast song but really sounds good.

• Arctic Monkeys - Da Frame 2R and Matador are both great.
    Cajun Dance Party - Yesterday I Lost My Heart

• I Love Queens of the Stone Age's "The Fun Machine Took a Shit! & Died". It was a track that was supposed to be included on Lullabies to Paralyze but the recordings were lost, so they recorded it again and included it as a bonus track on Era Vulgaris.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2008, 16:37

Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase

Its bonus track, Macquarie Ridge is better than anything else on the album. Which is saying something.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2008, 03:29
    Everyday

Best Avalanches song.

• I like the bonus track "Princess" from David Byrne's LOOK INTO THE EYEBALL album.

• Interpol - Mind Over Time

I bought the Japanese Import of "Our Love to Admire" by Interpol for the bonus track "Mind Over Time". It's a great track.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2008, 17:06
    40 Winks - More Than Loops (Japanese Version)

The only Japanese Version album I have, I didn't realise it was a japanese version, till I looked at the track listing for the original version.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2008, 03:44
    Home by Nine Inch Nails. It was on their Japanese version of With Teeth. Just found it today ;)

• I bought the Japanese version of Komêit's selftitled CD cause it has included the first single and a bonus-bonus track.

Anyhow a strange thing - importing a CD from a German band, released on a Japanese label, back from Japan to Germany.

• Trash73 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 3 May 2009, 22:52
    Sonata Arctica - The Rest of the Sun Belongs to Me.

Bonus track for Winterheart's Guild, which is interestingly placed 10, instead of last at 11.

• "20/20", it's the last track on the Japanese version of Flavors of Entanglement by Alanis Morissette. It's very Björkish and is (musically) very different from Alanis' other work.

• The bonus CD for Roky Erickson's 'The Evil One (Plus One)' of live takes and interviews is one of my favourites.

You left a shout somewhere, but it’s since been deleted.
  • 65daysofstatic, yo

Hay guise, guess what?

65daysofstatic have an entire compilation album's worth of B-sides and rarities or whatever that was only released in Japan. How cool is THAT!

~ xlephier

• Flying Lotus 3x3

If you jump onto warp.net, you can get a free download of an additional track -- Aunties Lock w/ Life Force Trio. It's a gorgeous track :)

• Re: 65daysofstatic, yo

xlephierprime said:
    Hay guise, guess what?

65daysofstatic have an entire compilation album's worth of B-sides and rarities or whatever that was only released in Japan. How cool is THAT!

I seen them open for The Cure, how cool is that?

• SaberX said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2010, 17:23
    anything bonus is good enough for me. [2]

• Edited by red-green-blue on 4 Dec 2010, 08:59
  • I know that The Horrors - Primary Colours and Neils Children - X-Enc have bonus tracks on their albums.

• ParallaxSounds said:
    The Horrors - Primary Colours

The Japanese track was an old version of their single "Whole New Way" which is a hell of a lot better than the single version.

• pintal said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2010, 18:43
    yesterday i saw that ,,Massive Attack have one bonus track ,,,for JAPANESE release of their last album ,,,,,i can't wait to find and hear
    my favorite japan bonus track was Get Real, from David Bowie's Outside LP

• Angra - Rainy Nights (Album: Fireworks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0BkvxdbyU

Angra ftmw.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.