Favorite Bond Theme

• Favorite Bond Theme

What's your favorite Bond theme?

My plays would suggest Chris Cornell's You Know My Name, but i think Sheryl Crow's Tomorrow Never Dies or Shirley Bassey's Goldfinger are the best :)

• ejtc1 said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2010, 21:51
    Shirley Bassey's stuff is great. What about Duran Duran - A View to a Kill?

EJ
  • Yeah i like A View To A Kill too, they are all good :) and i watched Thunderball last night and Tom Jones does a pretty good job there too....

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2010, 04:50
    Total tie for me between "A View to a Kill" and "The Living Daylights"

• I know I have not yet joined this group, but please allow me to add my own thoughts....

Whilst not a 'Bond Theme' in the common sense (it's not a song by a famous artist of the time ie. Bassey, Duran Duran, Garbage or *shudder* Madonna....eurgh) my personal favourite is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. It's just such a great theme, even though most people hate George Lazenby's Bond, and associate that film with Louis Armstrong.

Just my thoughts.....

'Know what I mean, know what I mean......nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!'
  • Tomorrow Never Dies is definitely my favorite!

• I'm partial to Garbage and Carly Simon, but I also liked Chris Cornell's song.

• Carly Simon no question!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2011, 08:45
    Like Jinx3000 I love On Her Majesty's Secret Service especially the version by Propellerheads on the album Shaken and Stirred: The David Arnold James Bond Project - On Her Majesty's Secret Service

It's impossible to choose but I love the Shirley Bassey tunes, what a voice - echoed by Tina Turner's Goldeneye

Perhaps she could do another one.

• I love almost all Bond themes but I think All Time High by Rita Coolidge or You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra is my favorite <3

• favourite bond theme

of the title songs definitely nancy sinatra with you only live twice
    of the more obscure bond themes , heres a few to think about
    nina and fredericck do you know how christmas trees are grown(ohmss)
    loiis armstrong we have all the time in the world
    and pretenders if there was a man

tim priestley
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.