Curious about bands?

• xyxx....i just saw them twice a week ago (went to see awoi and hysteric and they were at both shows o.O) ...they were pretty interesting....not goth vk but more of the cyber punk stuff .... i didn't get to buy a cd though cuz rin (hysteric's guitarist) starting saying something to me and i got distracted ^^;;;;;; i was planning on getting their new single shouwa cuz they played it and the c/w song happy birthday (cuz it was a bday party for dual) during their set and it was really nice *O* meeeh i guess i have to settle for my tereko >< theres this one really fun song with interesting furi...1 ni karada 2 ni karada 3 4 ....well i forgot << but they taught it to us on the nite of the awoi live....like...step by step instructions...and then they played it at full speed at the hysteric live ^^ if neone gets their hands on shouwa please post it!!

bergerac....i heard tokyo night party from them on the new holiday shinjuku u-20 omnibus....i have to say..i'm not impressed ....then again i have this thing against tokyo artists XDDD so that mite be why :P

• OMGZ AWOI <3<3<3 ... lol, sorry, I just had to express that.

• ooo awoi is <3 ..... i hope i can get their new single on thurs... i missed the day that it went on sale cuz arc had a free one-man on the same day XD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2006, 03:02
    Psychoballerina, I have some Bergerac you could sample. :3

• Just bought a single and an album
    Q
    (miss)understood

Other than that, I've been listening to Deadman, Gilgamesh

• R*A*P

I heard something with them (R.A.P), but I think they are kinda new.. Cause there is like no information about them.. It's sad, because they are really cute and the music rocks. Please help if you know ANYTHING about them xD

You don't like me, you just like me hair
  • Bands

I really want to find out more about these indies bands:

- Mask
    - Heart
    - Ruvie/Luvie (るヴぃえ)
    - Dolly

If anyone has any music that I could sample, I would be very grateful! =3

Thankyou!

• i heart

ancafe
    malice mizer
    moi dix mois
    shelly trip realize

and a few others

• konono said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2007, 00:21
    ShiguneNoGackt said:
    I heard something with them (R.A.P), but I think they are kinda new.. Cause there is like no information about them.. It's sad, because they are really cute and the music rocks. Please help if you know ANYTHING about them xD

I heard they disbanded o.o

• is this what i think it is KISAKI was a support member of ∀NTIFEMINISM ?

no make up?

~BeauxSilvius~
  • Re: Bands

_Kyouya_ said:
    I really want to find out more about these indies bands:

- Mask
    - Heart
    - Ruvie/Luvie (るヴぃえ)
    - Dolly

If anyone has any music that I could sample, I would be very grateful! =3

Thankyou!

Those bands aren't even really that hard to come by, but if you want you can get like all their discographies at: www.taintedworld.net
    And if we don't have some stuff by them you can just [REQ] it because those bands are like so common I don't even know if they're posted. Also HeaRt goes by v(NEU)/v sometimes, I think, but I think they're changing back to HeaRt.

• likadum said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2008, 02:23
    just one band I can remember that i want to hear but haven't heard xD

ブローディア

(●´ω`人´ε`●)
    • Ponizm said...
    • User
    • 26 May 2009, 23:14
    Hum I'd like to know more of Paradeis ~
    I only have Osanaki Futago no Himitsu, which includes 2 songs... And I guess they have more~
    Well and any informations would be lovely, because I just got one pic and know its 4 guys doing great music~ So its pretty less, ne
    xDDD

Thanks in advance

夢をみる~散りゆく刹の儚さよ。。。愛し果てたあなたよ!

You will die..... and I will follow.
    もう言葉はいらない~
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.