Emo infront of you what do you do?

• xiroxat said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2008, 17:15

Emo infront of you what do you do?

I wonder about what you think when you see an Emo coming towards you in the street.
    And if you could do whatever you want to him, what would it be?
    Be to the extreme.

Edited by xiroxat on 25 Apr 2008, 21:01
    • gtyukj said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2008, 19:56
    i wud liek raep him

Wats in the bag m8?
    ಠ_ಠ
  • Lock him into a room with speakers playing old horror movie soundtracks (those REALLY dark, depressing and scary ones) hoping he will kill himself then. If that doesn't help, I'll take him to a sawmill.. bahaha!

• Iliassh said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2008, 20:22

[spam]

[spam]

98:6 Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 2 Aug 2011, 14:07
    • aibom said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2008, 04:39
    Iliassh said:
    I WOULD BEAT HIM TO BLEED. AFTER I'LL TAKE A KNIFE AND CUT OF HIS FUCKIG FINGERS. THEN HE'LL CUT HIS EYES & EARS. AFTER THAT I'LL TOOK HIM TO FUCKING STEPPE AND LEAVE HIM THERE WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER BLEEDING AND I'LL BE SURE THAT THIS SLIMEY FUCK DIE FROM HUNGER AND ATTRITION.

See you in prison.

• rip his teeth out with plyers
    sodomize him
    and then get a 44 and fire right between his eyes

• let him pass through..

and with the right timing grab his hair with my left hand, pull down to the ground, punch the critical part on the torso(where one becomes breathless) with my right hand, smash and rub his head to the ground once again then kick him till i satisfy(that will take a while) lastly as finishing move = pissing on him(optional)

• treat him as if he weren't there so that emo would go home and cry that noone likes him and we could go one to make fun about him ^^

• Vomit all over his new sparkling Panic! At The Disco T-shirt.
    Wipe my mouth, say Oh. Sorry about that. and walk on.
    I hope he has a nice dark miserable day, too.

Open your windows, open your doors, open your minds to a freedom of thought!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2008, 08:25
    kick him in the balls...wait they have no balls!

lol give him a razor

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2008, 09:46
    -dickie- said:
    Vomit all over his new sparkling Panic! At The Disco T-shirt.
    Wipe my mouth, say Oh. Sorry about that. and walk on.
    I hope he has a nice dark miserable day, too.

Yeah this is the correct answer, they'd expect everything else to be honest.
    me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2008, 16:02
    Just shoot bullet to hes/her head. Then im happy.

• If a friend was with me I'd try 'so how's the new Iron Maiden album'?. If I was just by myself I'd try something lame like cough emo cough or cough Metallica cough.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Oct 2008, 09:51
    my classmate is almost emo :O he listen to death metal , screamo anv i beat him.

• Crosell said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2008, 12:58
    i'd tie him to the wall and would put a headphone on him.
    then i would let him listen to the whole transilvanian hunger album by darkthrone on full volume.
    when he survives this he will let his hair grow, eat something to gain the missing 40kg, he'll part from his boyfriend and will look for a girl instead.. oh and he'll listen to metal!
    and if it didn't work?
    I'd just repeat the album, or i'd try a good death metal album.

• Hmm... I would...grab him and go crazy, a la Zidane, with much headbutting and screaming.

Then I would... tear up its poetry book and burn it.

• Play Megadeth's ''A Tout le Monde'' and wait for the emo kid to finish the job ;)

• 7 days strapped down to a chair listening to slayer at full pelt
    iff he is still emo after that hang him

• what zlartheking said.

• take away his diary...that will devastate him, then hopfully he turns around so you can kick him in the back of his head...

http://www.youtube.com/user/PsycotiCMomentuM

Its kind of scary, that im more than ordinary
  • Crosell said:
    i'd tie him to the wall and would put a headphone on him.
    then i would let him listen to the whole transilvanian hunger album by darkthrone on full volume.
    when he survives this he will let his hair grow, eat something to gain the missing 40kg, he'll part from his boyfriend and will look for a girl instead.. oh and he'll listen to metal!
    and if it didn't work?
    I'd just repeat the album, or i'd try a good death metal album.

This.

• Tell him he looks straight, they hate that.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.