What gigs or festivals have you attended / will attend this year?

• What gigs or festivals have you attended / will attend this year?

I had the privilege to see Black Francis perform in Vicar Street back in February. After his precore outside St. Stephen's Green a few hours beforehand he signed my tshirt!

Tickets have already been bought for Radiohead and The Stooges, while I intend to head to the Rory Gallagher Festival in Buncrana (Donegal) at the end of May.

• Will be seeing Paramore in June, but thats about it

• OXEGEN '08. I saw many acts there. Other than that, I hope to see MUSE later in the year. Maybe a bit of The Courteeners, TSRE and Stereophonics also

• Down, Leonard Cohen, Ministry and will be finishing up my irish music with Tom Waits!

"The meanest man lingers under the shadows of piles that tell him that his fathers were not slaves...He toils in the fields with structures before him through which echoes the voice of centuries - the voice of soldiers, of scholars and of saints."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2008, 12:52
    Paramore in June. Should have seen Tegan and Sara in Feb, but that didn't happen!

Would love to see Lenny Kravitz, The Script, Alanis Morissette in Marley Park!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2008, 12:52
    Paramore in June. Should have seen Tegan and Sara in Feb, but that didn't happen!

Would love to see Lenny Kravitz, The Script, Alanis Morissette in Marley Park!

• saw nick cave and bruce springsteen
    have to pull out of muse next week because of goddamn work

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2008, 20:14

Only Radiohead and Muse (malahide and marlay park)
    Actuall two best bands on the world..yes!!

• Sahara Hornights in the Swedish Festival,Kodo(japanese drummers), Tom Waits (fantastic gig!) and next week, Metallica.

• PARAMORE were amazing!:D

• Morrissey, Oxegen and Metallica!

Word.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2008, 14:48
    Seeing Kings of Leon December.

• Wez84 said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2008, 21:53
    Seen Paul Weller in the RDS this year

• 2008:
    Radiohead
    Linkin Park/Queens of the Stone Age
    Alkaline Trio
    Dylan Moran
    Death Cab for Cutie

2009:
    Blue October
    Presidents of the USA
    (Hopefully a buttload more)

Take apart your head
    Chew it up
    And swallow it...
  • In 2008 I saw:
    Delorentos
    Morrissey,
    The Feeling,
    The Blizzards,
    Mick Flannery,
    The Stunning

In 2009 I shall be seeing (hopefully)
    Rise Against
    Morrissey again! :D

• Parkway Drive, Bleed From Within, Winds Of Plague, 50 Lions, The Warriors, Despised Icon - seen

Parkway Drive, Comeback Kid, Bleeding Through, Iwrestledabearonce and some other good shit to see this year

• Green Day in marlay park this month, blink-182 in the 02 in August. Does anyone know the setup for marlay park for concerts? I don't really know it other than the playground from when I was younger

• Just back from RATM in London and Download probably see a few smaller gigs on an as they come basis later on in the year but unless I win the lotto that's me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2010, 00:48
    I'm heading to London this weekend for the Lovebox Weekender - Hot Chip; Grace Jones; Booka Shade; Ellie Goulding; Chew Lips. Gonna be savage

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.