How many tracks do you listen to per day?

• canaan1 said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 03:25

How many tracks do you listen to per day?

I figured mine out today; on average I listen to 48.9 tracks per day :)

To do this I figured out how many days i've been signed up to last.fm (minus my signup date from todays date) then took away the time I was on holidays and then divided this by the total number of tracks played.

So how much do the rest of you listen to music?

• titanJ said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2006, 06:09

:>

I usually have music going from when i wake up to untill i sleep, unless i go out or play a game. always have music playing.

• canaan1 said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2006, 23:55
    woah
    i always listen to music aswell, but not when i'm afk

• titanJ said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2006, 03:45
    my speakers in my room are powerful enough for the whole house, so when im doing things around the house i can still appreciate my music :>

• canaan1 said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 12:32
    hah, nice one
    problem with my house if there is always someone asleep, no matter what time of day :P

• HitMax said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2006, 17:53

I lost the net in nov 2005 and i just recently got it back on the 1st of august :)

Max
    • canaan1 said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2006, 07:42
    yay, no interwebs sucks :(

• HitMax said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2006, 23:09
    lol yea I know :( it sucked big time

Max
    • titanJ said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2006, 09:53
    HitMax said:

I lost the net in nov 2005 and i just recently got it back on the 1st of august :)

lol, should have let last.fm build a massive cache and it would update when u got ur net back :>

• Well finally reactivated Last.fm, so i'm averaging 20 tracks a day, normally when i get up for work, and when i get home having a beer.

Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death!
  • I average about 1k tracks per week nowadays.... so I listen to a few =P

World's at large, be back soon.
    • Kyle-W said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2008, 17:51
    81. It was between 92 and 98 for some time but my computer usage died down a little therefore so did the amount of music I got in :(

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.