Welcome User ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2007, 14:41

Welcome User ^^

So, if you are here, you've been caught in the World-Wide Web xD

In this group, you are allowed to talk about everything related to the internet, web pages, and computers as well... Feel free in discussions about these topics.

This thread has an introducing function too, so you should introduce here, lol... (For expample, what kind of nick do you commonly use on the web, how long do you have net or what country are you livin' in...)
    *lol, what a meaningful things, I know =D*

Well, I'll creat a few threads and if this group growns, it would by kinda cool.. If no, fuck it... xD

• Sylias said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2007, 16:45
    hmm... let there be a post...

So... what kind of nick do I use ?
    How about the one I got... right here ôo ?
    How long do I have net... not long enough... a livetime wouldn´t be long enough...
    Country... well... as my profile states... germany...
    ( which is also why I´m kinda massacering this language... forgive me... )

Well... meaningfull... are they not ?
    anyway... at least it´s a start...

• Iaiaman said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2007, 12:15
    Hi there,

this group seems quite interesting, considering I spend much time on the web for entertainment sometime for work.
    Well I always use this nick for everything: the suffix man mean that I'm a male (Iaia is nick name for Alessandra in ItalY)

I play MMORPG and use otfen forumz

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2007, 11:22
    Iaiaman said:
    Hi there,

this group seems quite interesting, considering I spend much time on the web for entertainment sometime for work.

Well, if you consider this group as interesting, you can found some new topics in this forum... >_< (And that goes for everyone, who has nothing else to do :)

• Lol, I've known about this group from its start, dunno why I never bothered joining until now...

But anyway, I spend about 90% of my free time on the computer and 90% thereof is on the Internet (yeah, I do play some offline games too XD) and I'm aware of my addiction, but that doesn't mean I'm ever going to do something about it :P

What I usually do online.. well, I play MMORPGs a lot, but I also post in forums, talk to people, search information, just surf the net, basically everything that there is to do I guess..

metaldaan said:
    what kind of nick do you commonly use on the web

uh.. well, I usually use Melian, but when it's already taken, I use Tawarwaith or some other Tolkien-made name (except when I create male characters in games, I name them after songs. No idea why. I guess it just sounds cool. Lol)

metaldaan said:
    how long do you have net

I started with dial-up 9 years ago, good old times.. =P I still remember those weird screechy sounds when I was connecting.. haha =D

metaldaan said:
    what country are you livin' in

Slovakia >_>

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2007, 14:34
    Thanks ;)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.