• Iluminati

damn these guys are interesting. I so want more knowledge about them

• i was interested in these guys and i looked them up on wikipedia that helped me understand them alot more

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2006, 03:42
    All I know is what I learned from playing Deus Ex ages ago...

^_^

• that is such a great game :P thats were i first heard the name.....

• Alright, picture this..

The "Illuminati" is just a word for a small elite that basicly wants to control the world. They are a certain type of satanists that worship the devil. That seal is actually a part of a bigger picture if i remember correctly, and it's totally outdated and lost it's meaning, as it was made in 1700-something.

The seperated top of the pyramid in that symbol represents the elite, that is disconnected from rest of the masses. They hold the secret knowledge that is basicly information about.. well, anything with real importance, like free energy, extraterrestrial visitations, cutting-edge technology and some psychological factors.

They are basicly men in power; Bush family, heads of military, corporation bosses etc. They're just a bunch of sick, twisted, alcholic psychos, who snort coke and order male prostitutes to rape. They set camps like Guantanamo, because they're misantrophic freaks.

here's a link to a documentary with Anthony J. Hilder and Jordan Maxwell ->

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2441606148706101966&q=illuminati+2000

Funny thing is, just when Bush is having his empire, it all comes tumbling down by the forces of nauture. And i can't stop laughing.

• Unfortunately for us the Illuminati's agenda is going perfectly to plan.
    Believe me the two things they wish to accomplish first are.
    1) Population reduction.
    2) Population control.
    In that order.
    Anyone like to hazard a guess what figure they think we need to be reduced to???
    Check out the GEORGIA GUIDESTONES.
    The illuminati are happy to tell us what they're doing to us.
    People are already being Veri-chipped so population control is already well under way.
    There will soon be an escalation to this illuminati manipulated bullshit war in the middle east.
    An escalation that will affect us all.

Following and during the war there will be millions dying from disease and starvation aside from the millions dying because of the war directly.

Then they'll offer their solution.
    Order out of chaos.
    You WILL agree to be chipped.
    Or live outside society.
    We are cattle. The sheeple.

That is how those of us who survive will end up if we don't stop them.

Talk to people.
    People need to wake up.
    Soon.
    Because we're running out of time.

First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller
  • The Illuminati control the world, they funded World War II which was very succesful for them, they organized the whole thing.

They are responsible for acts of terrorism such as 9/11 and the London Bombings in order to instill fear to the masses.

Their agenda is a One World Government (and possibly One Religion). The North American Union is a step towards this, the same thing will happen to Asia and Africa.

• Anti-Human666:

It's true that Granpa Bush bankrolled the Nazis. It has been said that they will exterminate most of worlds' population in the next few decades. I guess they've figured that diseases and catastrophes kill more people than you ever can with weapons (without disturbing the ecosystem permanently, like with nuclear weapons etc)

Rest will be their slaves, we will probably get microchipped and they'll further develop these scary crowd control technologies (voices into head, which are already reality, if you read some high-tech mags etc)

Most people walk through life without even noticing these things. No wonder people are starting to freak out. It disturbs the normal behavioural patterns of the brains, so mental ilnesses will be on the rise.

Dark stuff here.

EDIT: Another scary thing with these guys, if you check out Skull & Bones, there's this altar or a bowl with two skeletons hushing each other, and the "bowl" is filled with dark red liquid (probably blood). One of the weirdest things i've ever seen. They're nuts.

• Insanity is a perfectly natural response to a totally un-natural situation.

They WILL use nuclear weapons and if you think its gonna be decades then dream on.

We will see (those of us who survive) the end of a conflict that has been going on since the dawn of the first human.

There will be a limited nuclear war, famine and disease will follow. Billions, not millions will die. Differences in religion, colour and nationalities will be blamed. People will be sick of the strife when they then implement one world government, one world religion and the soon coming cashless, chipped society.

Why do you think they are destroying the eco system of the planet? Because they hate it, they're not from here.

We are agreed these fuckers are all bloodline descendents of so called royalty, yes?

Well are you going to believe the illuminati backed deception of Dan Brown and his descended from the children of Jesus bollox or are you gonna look deeper and further back?

Look at ancient texts and even the bible (if you know where to look) tell us everything we need to know about what created us and why.

We've gotta get more pro active if we want to stop them. Graffitti, leaflets, TALKING. Talk to anyone about this subject, try to get them to research 9/11, 7/7, the Oklahoma bombings, JFK, Diana, Malcolm X, Bill Cooper, Lincoln, Tesla, Willhelm Reich.

This will all kick off soon, before or around 2012. It might even be all over before 2012.

No army can stop an idea, whose time has come.
    Victor Hugo.

THOUGHT TERRORISTS

and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    and I did not speak out
    and I did not speak out
    Then they came for me
    to speak out for me.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller
  • Lemurian_stand said:
    Why do you think they are destroying the eco system of the planet? Because they hate it, they're not from here.

You really believe that? That they're extraterrestrials?

I think that's pretty far fetched, i just think that they're a punch of power-hungry nutcases. But what you said about the nuclear war; i hope we can avoid such stupidity. I mean, the fallouts and pollution will last for millions of years.

Is there such thing as controlled nuclear war? Once one missile is launched, it's answered to with a pretty impressive counter-attack and after that.. it's all bye-bye.

.. or maybe the men at rooftops of the world have all this insanity planned out beforehand? Who knows.

As for JFK, Malcom X.. they're the same people who tried to shoot Bob Marley, probably orchestrated the assasination of Lennon etc. It's pretty obvious: The "so-called" military industrial complex. Bankers, weapons manufacturers, big corporations, etc etc.

They can't have people trying to reduce their power. Sad stuff, really.

As for the "meaning of life", i myself believe in evolution. But it doesn't prove or disprove "God". Some ancient culture (can't remember what) built monuments for the "unknown god". That's probably the best way to go, since we can't really understand what/who he/it is.

In short, I'm an agnostic.

• Extraterrestrials?

Thought it was crazy myself till i started delving into it bruv.

Ancient texts my man its all about ancient texts.
    Certain passages from the vedic sources only make sense in the modern era. Because they go into great detail about serious weaponry, in particular, nuclear weaponry. They talk about forests being flattened, elephants burning to the bone, people's teeth and hair falling out, explosions with the brightness of a thousand suns.

The Norse edah, the sumerian tablets and the celtic legends all talk of a war of the gods, in which the Earth suffered horribly.

Even the bible tells us about the nephilim, who 'dabbled' with the earth women. I say dabbled because it says they had intercourse, but the women were unable to give birth, the babies burst from their stomachs killing mother and 'child'.
    However, apparently they try again and this time success. This suggests genetic manipulation to me.

After detonating the first atomic bomb Oppenheimer was asked if this was the 'first' time (a strange question in itself) He replied 'In modern times, yes'.
    Think you'd be quite surprised at how many great thinkers from very diverse backgrounds and professions believe, that our ancestors only called our creators 'gods', because they came from the 'heavens'.

You're obviously a seeker. Otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum talking so much sense about our oppressors.
    Check out Michael Tsarion on the 'Origins of evil'. Think its on youtube, if not its on Taroscopes.com.

Limited nuclear war? entirely possible, and unfortunately, 'desirable' for them.
    Possible because the idea that there are 'sides' in all this is just an illusion.
    Do you really think any so called 'elites' would be anywhere near a country/city that was about to be nuked?

We are cattle to them. The 'sheeple'. They have no loyalties to nationality, religion or race, only to each other.
    Check out the 'Georgia guide stones' They don't give a bollox, even telling us what they intend to do.
    Maintain the earth population at 500 000 000 is the first line on those stones.
    Well theres 6.5 billion people on this planet, so thats 6 billion of us that need to go.
    You cant just tell us we need culling, so a good war, plenty of famine and disease, people will be too busy killing each other, or scrabbling around trying to survive to realize this is all by design.

The culling has been going on regardless anyway. Just look at the world. They've been dumbing us down for years, so we don't wake up. Check out fluoride, what it was originally used for, what it is and how it affects the human mind, body and bones, then ask yourself why the fuck its in toothpaste, mouthwash and the actual drinking water in most of America.
    Do the same with Aspartame. In nearly all 'sugar free drinks' and many foodstuffs, especially crisps.

In the end brother it doesn't matter if someone believes in aliens, demons, djinn or just evil humans. Whatever our particular label for them, know this. They mean to kill 6 billion of us. The rest will 'start again'.
    The New World Order, Order out of Chaos.

I prefer to die, trying to stop them.

Because the fate of those who willingly or not embrace the new regime, condemn themselves to a future of slavery.
    Eugenics will be used to dumb down the future generations, they will be used for sex slaves, work slaves, organ transplants, all catering to a ruling elite.

In time, the human race will forget (not for the first time) its origins.

For the first time in thousands of years they have well informed opposition.
    We WILL stop them.
    Keep waking people up.
    Keep talking.

Soon, the likes of us will be called...

THOUGHT TERRORISTS.

Peace.

Killuminati

and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    and I did not speak out
    and I did not speak out
    Then they came for me
    to speak out for me.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller
  • OK, man... I think you need the get back to the ground a little.

There is absolutely NO proof about extraterrestrials, even less about them being in control and all. Also, in many sc. holy scriptures, there are illustriations many things, UFOs being one, but IT DOESN'T MAKE IT REALITY.

I totally believe, that the govenment is feeding people fluoride on purpose and making people fat etc, but I would still count things like ETI:s out of this one.

• Re: Alright, picture this..

mellohippo said:
    The "Illuminati" is just a word for a small elite that basicly wants to control the world. They are a certain type of satanists that worship the devil.

The Illuminati is not satanists. apparently you don't know what satanists are...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2009, 14:09
    Hahaha, are you all crackheads? Fuck, this is ridiculous. If this even existed then I support them, bring on the terror.

• Golab502 said:
    ......and here................:
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/133/

Nice one, but PLEASE don't link Davin Icke. That guy is so full of shit, with his "reptile aliens" BS. Illuminati is as old as civilization itself. The western society is what the rastafarians refer to as "Babylon" The leading class have always had their secrets, that's what the whole system is based on.

With this conspiracy phenomenon going around, I would suggest keeping an open mind but being rational also. It's not about aliens or anything like, it's about us people in the first place.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.