What are you listening to?

• What are you listening to?

I have been into some forums lateley, classical and jazz... And they all have a thread like this. Nice way to spread your listenings, and a comment about it is always welcome

Life keep smiling too the good father
  • George

Wonderful band! Listening to the album Unity right now.

• Well I did not see that there was already a topic like this....

• I am listening to the Nickelback - Far Away

You visit my site devoted to the world of the music
    http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    http://www.lastfm.it/group/The+Music+Is+My+Life

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    Do you like the music? :) Join the club (or group in this case) :)
    JAMYOURSELF-MIA COMMUNITY-SEVEN RADIO social network for emergent bands
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers – Police Station

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Mayr – rocksau

• The Spook School - History

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Nirvana - Polly

• Superchunk – Learned to Surf

• Arctic Monkeys - The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala

Actually I can't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2012, 19:16
    Ozzy Osbourne - Now You See It (Now You Don't)

• Reason.tv – How Washington Learned to Love Video Games

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2012, 21:45
    Chris Brown - Strip

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2012, 23:25
    Queens Of The Stone Age - Do It Again

• Bruno Mars – Grenade

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2012, 07:45
    Slipknot - Before I Forget

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.