whats your favorite album (incubus obviously)

• Morning View.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2006, 04:21
    Make Yourself, and A Crow Left of the Murder is a close second.

• I would say A Crow Left of the Murder and then Morning View is quite close

• rs3 said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2006, 21:39
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E., as it's the only I like all the tracks. Then Morning View and Make Yourself, more or less in the same level, and then ACLOTM. I actually didn't like it much until last Summer.
    Don't like Fungud Amongus.

• 1.) S.C.I.E.N.C.E.
    2.) Make Yourself
    3.) Morning View
    4.) ACLOTM
    5.) Fungus Amongus

S.C.I.E.N.C.E., Make Yourself and Morning View are amazing albums and it's hard for me to rank them but I definately get into S.C.I.E.N.C.E. the most. ACLOTM is okay but I only like songs individually. Unlike the first 3, I can't listen to it straight through, I have to skip around. Fungus Amongus isn't bad, I just never took to it for some reason or another.

• my favorite has got to be S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and make yourself as well as crow left of the murder are both amazing too!

• Sleepo said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2006, 13:53
    Morning View, i love it just to chill out to or put on really loud and sing along to :p

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2006, 17:42
    Make Yourself. I guess its probably a very personal album, something that if it doesnt hit will probably miss completely.

• fearian said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2006, 23:19

Re:

Quoth misshexum311:
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E., Make Yourself and Morning View are amazing albums and it's hard for me to rank them but I definately get into S.C.I.E.N.C.E. the most. ACLOTM is okay but I only like songs individually. Unlike the first 3, I can't listen to it straight through, I have to skip around. Fungus Amongus isn't bad, I just never took to it for some reason or another.

Ill have to agree with you there. My fave album is morning veiw, when I listen to one track, I want to listen to all of them, when I hear are you in I just wanna lay back and chillout.
    Make yourself and SCIENCE are very close as well but ACLOTM is definatly in last place for me. there are songs on fungus amongus I prefer over some in ACLOTM, but Pistola and the song a crow left remain two of my favorite songs ever.

1. Morning veiw
    2. Make yourself / SCIENCE
    3. a Crow Left of the Murder
    4. Fungus Amoungous
    5. Ejoy Icubus XD

• 1. Morning View
    2. A Crow Left of the Murder
    3. Make Yourself
    4. S.C.I.E.N.C.E
    5. Fungus Amongus

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2006, 15:57
    Ummmm mine would either have to be, 'A Crow Left Of The Murder' or maybe 'Make Yourself' too hard to decide.

• They are all equally awesome to me except for ACLOTM which I just can't stand. I have tried to listen to it and I just can't.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2006, 00:03

How do i pick?
    My Favs-
    1)Morning View
    2)Make yourself-first incubus album i heard and owned.
    3) A Crow Left of the Murder-not as good at the others but some of the songs are fuckin' amazing!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2006, 12:06

Fav. Album

I like "Morning View" and "Make Yourself" the most.

• Arrgh >_<

I would have to say "Make Yourself" although it definitely reciprocates with "S.C.I.E.N.C.E" for 1st place. "Morning View" would be the 2nd/3rd fave ^_^

• 1st for "Morning View"
    2nd for "A crow left t the murder"
    3rd o..."Make yourself"

• Morning View
    A Crow Left of the Murder
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

In that order; without a doubt in me mind

-Eddie

• Favorite Incubus album

You'd think this question might be hard for one whose favorite band is Incubus, but it's actually really easy for me: Make Yourself. Fungus Amongus is fun to listen to, but it's not musically genius which I think is blatantly obvious. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is good but I don't think anything distinguishes it. Morning View comes in a close second. A Crow Left of the Murder is good and still very characteristic of Incubus, but I still haven't gotten used to it and I think it's more boring than the other albums from what I've gathered thus far.

"people of ze wurl, relax!"
  • Make yourself... simply because it has an acoustic version of Pardon me in the bonus tracks, an awesome song made even more awesome. Second comes morning view, excellent tracks all round

• Science i'd say

It's got to be SCIENCE. Just brilliant.
    Then Morning view, Make yourself CLOTM and then Fungus Amongus.

It's quite hard really because they're all so different. But i find CLOTM a bit boring and samey, not too say its completely rubbish just harder to listen to.

Also Fungus Amongus isnt excatly up to Incubus full potential but it's always fun to see the RHCP and Mr Bungle sounds you can hear throughout!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2006, 02:20
    Gotta be Morning View. Just the way the songs are built on there, just hit with me everytime. Especially songs that really tried to do something different, like Aqueous Transmission, or Just a Phase.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2006, 03:37
    A crow left of the murder is the best by far. It is different enough compared to other Incubus albums. And it just works.

• Make Yourself (the one with the extra cd with the accoustic songs) followed closely by Morning View.

• Make Yourself (the one with the extra cd with the accoustic songs) followed closely by Morning View.

• hmm...
    first - Morning View... :) It's the first Incubus album Ive heard ... I like it because of Mexico, 11am, Wish you were here, Just a phase... soo.... ;)

second one is A Crow Left of the Murder... cause it contains almost every song that I like :) Agoraphobia... yeah

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.