Need an invite?

• Need an invite?

Beg for them here. I'd rather see the shout box filled with comments on the site such as server issues, new albums, and needing/filling site requests.

Thanks.

• I've got 9+ invites to give so shoutbox me at any time. Even if I'm out I'm posting to it-leaked almost daily so I'll send them first come, first serve.

• B00m3rr said...
    • User
    • 10 Dec 2011, 19:44

• INVITE MEH PLZ. I'LL SEND MY E-MAIL POST-HASTE OMGZ !

• Tariq07 said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2011, 04:32
    Hey, I'm looking for an invite. If you think I am worthy of your invite, add me and let me know

• i would greatly appreciate in invite...i was a member for 4 years then lost my password and have no way to retrive it. :(

• iPowder said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2012, 21:30

I got invites over here!

I have invites to give away :)

• I would love to take an invite off of someone's hands...

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    • nigelc3 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2012, 21:28
    Would also like an invite please.

• nnance5 said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2012, 17:36

• Anyone have an invite to spare?

• anyone got an invite they can send me, would be greatly appreciated.

• iPowder said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2012, 01:15

Need an invite?

I got a bunch of invites to give away, like 40+ invites to give away. I got IL cash that's not doing much but sitting there so...I might as well share it out

• Re: Need an invite?

iPowder said:
    I got a bunch of invites to give away, like 40+ invites to give away. I got IL cash that's not doing much but sitting there so...I might as well share it out

I'd love one if you're handing em out. Thanks!

• Can anyone invite me?

• I'd appreciate an invite if anyone has any. I keep seeing updates on new albums being posted and I'm not getting the chance to download them :(

• @RedAuerbach The site is give and take. We're lucky that they don't monitor ratios like what.cd/demonoid and a ton of other sites.

• Edit: iPowder invited me. Loving the site!

• Zairow said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 20:42

Edited by Zairow on 19 Feb 2013, 20:41
  • is there anyone left here has an invite? i used to use my friend's ID but it was banned :( if anyone wants to share it to me, please let me know. i'd really appreciate it.

• I'd love to have an invite... if anyone feels generous someday, please share 1 with me :)

• Would love an invite :) was a member once but got my account banned for what i can only assume was inactivity

• Is there anyway someone could invite me? I've been trying to get an account for ages now and everyone seems to say they will invite me, but never actually do.

Any help is really appreciated guys, thanks in advance.

• I'd love to have an invite :)
    I wait for one for years

• I'd take an invite off someone's hands! Much appreciated!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.