What are you listening to right now?

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein
  • Placebo – Burger Queen

Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 12:48
    Paul Simon - You can call me Al

• Bobina - Cast Away

(free download)

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Einstürzende Neubauten - Tanz debil

• Los Hermanos - De Onde Vem a Calma?

Brazilian band.

too weird to live, too rare to die
    • arkakiV said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2012, 23:03
    Porcupine Tree - Synesthesia

We are just a moment in time...

• Shaolin death squad - Centipede

• Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - I'll Be Home With Bells On
    http://www.lastfm.pl/music/Kenny+Rogers+&+Dolly+Parton/_/I'll+Be+Home+With+Bells+On

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

• Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

Possibly the best song ever written.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.